Insane Solo.

Imp! said:
Well, what I was getting at was if someone doesn't know how to play a musical instrument, how can he say someone doesn't know how to play music? Especially when the someone has obviously put tons of effort into his instrument...

BTW, this is a solo, not a song, the song's not in question...
Do you have to act to be a critic of asting? Do you have to be an artist to be a critic of art? NO. Simply becuase you do not play an instrument does not mean that you can't have an opinion on solos or music. And even when you do, your opinion can be bullshit. My best freind is excellent at guitar and some of his favorite bands are Motley Crue and Godsmack. And no matter ohw much effort you put in to the instrument, you can still be boring and uncreative, like the dude from Dream Theatre

He has one of the most distinctive styles I've ever heard, so you fail it for even using the words "boring" and "uncreative" in the same sentence as Slash.

Lies. Lies and subterfuge. And some gayness thrown in for good measure.
Yea, no. Scott Weiland kicks Axl Rose's ass. He's a better singer, in that he can do more than one fucking thing, unlike Axl. And they just make better music.

Compare Slither to Welcome to the Jungle. Slither is slightly better. But VR makes great music all the time, unlike GnR who only had a few good songs, and they'll have better staying power, and keep making great music, if Scott stays alive.

What the fuck ender? Seriously... VR? Come on bro...

BTW, where'd you get your name man?