should I try to sleep or stay awake for another 20 hours

• sleep

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • stay awake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kill yourself

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping since I had the flu last week. It threw off my already abnormal sleep schedule. I've been up since yesterday at 3:30pm. I start work tonight at 10:30pm and will most likely get off at 3:30am. My question is, should I just stay up until I get off of work tomorrow or should I just lay in bed and hope that sleep will come? 'Cuz it hasn't happened yet and I've been trying for about 3 hours.

it makes you sleep but i had all these crazy fever dreams and i woke up sweating a few times and it toally fucked me up. and when i woke up i felt like i didn't really sleep all that much. it was a really interesting experience that i don't mind reliving when i get sick. it should be noted that i usaully take two doses instead of the recommended one dose. :)

I hate not being able to fall asleep. Went to an all-night party last night and figured what the hell so I had a good time... and couldn't fall asleep until 8:30am.. lay in bed from 6am to 8:30am. I HATE that. No one to call and talk to either that early on the east coast. Though believe me I tried.

Brandon