Inspiration...

Zax666

The Prince Of Ice. Almost
Feb 25, 2003
Varna, Bulgaria.
Visit site
What's the sound YOU've ever cretaed and inspired yuo to play in the day?
:Smug:
Yesterday I mixed a high gain solo sound from my bridge HB and my neck HB clean with my PC and it fucking ROCKED. Fucking ROCKED! Man, that was magic coming out of my fingers, pure MAGIC! :cool: :tickled: :) :cool: :) :Spin: :loco: o_O :p :OMG:

And the night?

I tend to hook up just a single Distortion stomp box (DOD 250) cranked into my stereo... And I'd play all night long in case I didn't have the self-disipline to say "STOP!". Even then it's hard to let go....

:loco: o_O :p
What about you? :wave:

Hey, howcome youcan rate the musician corner threads but not the normal ones?

PS triple posting is EVIL!!! I'm satan.

Anger, loneliness, and depression have inspired me to make some very beautiful music. I have never written anything good when I am in a happy mood.
So...ever since I met my wife I have really slowed down on creative production!

*waits for "ooooh, that's so sweet"*

:D

Ooh, that's so sweet! :p

My creative process took a major step backwards too when I met my girlfriend. Or rather when I started going steady with her. (Do I see a pattern here? ;) )The beginning was very rough, though. I think I wrote my last complete piece back then... (Oh god, has it already been three years?)

What inspires me?

Sorrow, grief... True art is born of pain. :D

Another thing that sometimes offers inspiration is other great works of art.

Ahhhhh......my fucked up family inspires me. Actually, they've done everything they could to get me away from music, locked my computer, took away my bass, forbid me to go to rehersals......And still with that they only gaev me more and more inspiration. If I hear a tune in my head, I sing it or play it on the piano or, if they're home, I compose it on my cellphone!

Am I the only one who gets inspiration form good mood? I have written pretty cool lyrics (not finished, to finish them I need to finish the music to them) when I've been in a good mood. I mean... Listen to Foreigner's "Urgent", Europe's "Halfway to Heaven" and you'll get my point... I think...

Eramaajarvi said:
Ahhhhh......my fucked up family inspires me. Actually, they've done everything they could to get me away from music, locked my computer, took away my bass, forbid me to go to rehersals......And still with that they only gaev me more and more inspiration. If I hear a tune in my head, I sing it or play it on the piano or, if they're home, I compose it on my cellphone!

That's pretty sad. My mum pisses me off. When she's at home I don't feel like playing any music at all. She's like a lock around my creative forces. :Shedevil: