Instantly skipped tracks?

I skip The Passanger. I fucking love 'the heart collecter' which is easily one of Nevermore's best songs imo, the ending is classic too.

Testament: The New Order - Nobody's Fault(shitty Aerosmith)
The Gathering: Mandylion - Mandylion(this instrumental sounds very out of place) No guitars,etc...
Metallica: MoP - The Thing That Should Not Be, The solo is haunting but other than that it's to repititive for the length. It could have used another 1,2 parts
Black Sabbath: SBS - Fluff

hehe. yeah "they're wrong my friends is gone" sounds like a little kid talking about is stuffed animal or something. but anyway, I normally skip evolution 169. Buried Dreams by Carcass even though it's good cause it takes to long to get started. Lord hypnos by in flames... and besides that I skip the bad songs.

I like Lazarus and The Passenger.

I almost always skip Inside Four Walls. Ass! Porcupine Tree's Lips of Ashes off In Absentia is pretty lame, especially since I really like the song after it. Everything after track 2 on Enemy of God. And From Darkest Skies off of My Dying Bride's Angel and the Dark River. I mean seriously...what the fuck?

Inside Four Walls is almost a good song. Nice harmonic riff,great solos but that's it. The song is structured horribly with no climax. It sounds like it should have been on Enemies of Reality, not DHIADW.

The Passenger is one of my favourites off that album.

I have skipped the song Revolution on the new Judas Priest so many times that I think of Worth Fighting For as track 3 on the album... when I go to put the song on, I track it up to number 3 and unfortunately cop a few seconds of Revolution before I can press skip... (Fuck I hate that song).