Instrumental/Math/Prog/Metal

Guitar of Foe

New Metal Member
Oct 24, 2003
www.foemusic.co.uk
I play guitar in a band called Foe from London, England. I've been inspired by Ron Jarzombek's various projects (roll on Mathematics), as well as bands like Meshuggah and Confessor (have you heard Steve Shelton's new band Loincloth by the way? Phew!). I'm also liking the Behold...The Arctopus tracks.

We're not as virtuosic as those bands but some of you might appreciate the complex structures and melodies.

Have a look here...

www.foemusic.co.uk

Or a listen here...

www.houseofstairs.co.uk

Or just download these MP3s...

www.houseofstairs.co.uk/tourinfo/foe_-_bloodmoss128.mp3
www.houseofstairs.co.uk/tourinfo/foe_-_triangulator128.mp3

Have fun,

Jason

Sounds good, reminded me of a slower lethargy with some dysrhythmia influences (don't ask me why but I just thought about thoose 2 bands when listening to it). So good work!

i listened it about 30 fucking times since i downloaded it!!! Amazing stuff!

I'm extremely interested in getting a demo or something like that from you. I can review it in the media I'm working in and maybe broadcast it in the radio. Please, contact me.

Wow! I was keeping Foe on my alarm-list since "Useless in Bed" compilation. And you guys have a (short?) album out! Now what is missing: how to get it easily in US?

Well, the label that is releasing it [House of Stairs] is currently setting up a paypal account for you credit card users out there. It should be ready next week. Alternatively you could order it from www.amazon.co.uk. Or if you like, you can send £12 (UK currency please) with your name and address to...

House of Stairs
PO Box 42307
London
N12 0XB

By the way, we have another release out on Monday 3rd Nov. It's a split record with us and our friends American Heritage and Art of Burning Water called 'The Combined Stupidity of Spiteful Men'. Our track 'Myrmidon' is a curious 10 minute composition that I'm quite proud of. You can hear the whole record here...

www.houseofstairs.co.uk

Just use the music player.

Thanks for your interest guys. It means a lot.

Jason