Interested in some atmospheric melodic metal?

sorry about that.

I won't be selling the demo itself, it's for promotion. it won't be professionally packaged. just a cd-r for labels etc, to hear.
once I have a tracklist of what I will be using, since I'll filter some of them out, I will post that on the site and people can feel free to burn the mp3's or whatever if they want to review the demo or have a copy on cd for themselves. I don't mind at all.

Originally posted by MistralMetal
I'd post that link that you asked for but I'm working on a new site right now which will be much more informative and impressive. when it's done I'll link you up......

If you need a site done i can do it for you...i have a site company with a couple of friends..well out site is not up yet cause we have some flash trouble but if you need a small site done in HTML, and u want it to look GOOD, ill do it for free...but u will have to wait cause of my exams...if you want some samples contact me

www.ragnarok.cc but its not up yet cause of those flash troubles.

Originally posted by MistralMetal
sorry about that. I won't be selling the demo itself, it's for promotion. it won't be professionally packaged. just a cd-r for labels etc, to hear.
once I have a tracklist of what I will be using, since I'll filter some of them out, I will post that on the site and people can feel free to burn the mp3's or whatever if they want to review the demo or have a copy on cd for themselves. I don't mind at all.

Heya Mistral...... thanks much for the info. I would be interested to review that so keep us updated here ! :)