Interesting Bloodbath tidbit...

Elysian Blaze

The Blade
Aug 1, 2002
Hagerstown, MD
I was cruising eBay this evening, and I saw that The End Records had a copy of "Resurrection Through Carnage" on sale, yet on the website, they don't have it listed. To the best of my knowledge, the album isn't supposed to be released -anywhere- until November-- is this correct? Regardless, I used the "Buy It Now" option and purchased it. Just thought I'd throw this out to see what the real deal is.

@Deadlift:

Hear, hear!

@Jester:

Why would it take someone a month to receive shipping from CM just because he/she lives in the US? CM ships out of California and most CDs I've ordered have arrived in under a week's time.

CM ships the album ALREADY? That's weird, I mean the release is the 11th or something. If only I could do the same with Deliverance.

I ordered my copy from The End's own site for $12.00 :saint:

Originally posted by Elysian Blaze
I was cruising eBay this evening, and I saw that The End Records had a copy of "Resurrection Through Carnage" on sale, yet on the website, they don't have it listed. To the best of my knowledge, the album isn't supposed to be released -anywhere- until November-- is this correct? Regardless, I used the "Buy It Now" option and purchased it. Just thought I'd throw this out to see what the real deal is.