Question about Bloodbath Vinyl

DoomsdayZach

The Professor was right
Dec 11, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.doomsdaymusic.com
Hey guys, I figured I'd vome here for a bit of advice. I have a copy of Resurrection through Carnage on vinyl (the original pressing on bloodred vinyl limited to 500 pieces, NOT the picture disc) and circumstances have dictated that I need to get some money. Fucking love this vinyl, it's been played once or twice so it's in great condition, the jacket is in good condition other than a very minor tear on the spine from shipping (same with the inner sleeve) and I really don't want to part with it so I'm trying to decide if it'd be worth it.

Question is this: I haven't been able to find any on ebay for a while so I have no idea how much something like this would go for. Any ideas what i could expect to make from it or what people would be willing to pay? Again, not sure I want to part with it and if it's not the right price, I've got to keep it.

Note: this isn't a "please buy my shit" thread, just trying to get an idea of what to expect if I do put it up for sale. However, if you're willing to offer me $1000 for it, just pm me :lol:

They won't go to $150, maybe Mikael's personal copy went for that much. But I would be willing to bet that it would be about $30-$50.

Are you guys sure? heh, I've seen so many of them go cheap, but then again it has been a while since I have looked.

Speaking of which, I am new to the whole collecting new albums deal, and i was wondering how you guiys deal with it. Do you go to eBay? Or to a local CD store? I need some advice, because it's hard to get cd's where I live.

How did you manage to get your hands on that?

Bought it right after it was released. Have had it since it was brand spankin' new.

Speaking of which, I am new to the whole collecting new albums deal, and i was wondering how you guiys deal with it. Do you go to eBay? Or to a local CD store? I need some advice, because it's hard to get cd's where I live.

Are you talking about cds or vinyl? I will assume cds... for cheap used stuff, ebay works. I personally use http://www.theendrecords.com, but you're in canadia. Check to see if there are any good canadian distros.

Alright guys, i've decided to sell it :(. I figured i'd ask here before it goes on ebay. I'm looking for $65, shipping paid. Details are in first post about condition. Just send me a pm if interested, whoever wants it gets it. Thanks guys.