Bloodbath covers

I do the vocals in a death metal cover band, we preform Buried By The Dead but I only have one live recording with poor quality. And since we're a cover band we'll probably never record any thing in i studio.

you can go to the anal finger wishing statue and ask to find a band
it works only if you let the finger go inside your anus and then make a wish.
and it's in stockholm...should be pretty close to you if you live near gamla stan
1721683-Gamla_Stan_The_Old_Town-Stockholm.jpg

how metal is that?

In my usual brutally honest opinion I think that the growls sounded pretty good but the screams/high pitched vocals need a lot of work. Overall it doesn't sound near as good as the original, but of course that is not saying much considering almost no one can sound that good and original is always the perfect version of any song:p. The song as it's meant to be.

You sound slightly like a combination of Corpsegrinder and Tommy Dahlström from Aeon actually with the growls.

Hopefully my honesty did not come off as me being an asshole at times. haha.

Edit: I wouldn't be too worried about people not responding to the growls anyways. haha. No one responded to my feeble attempt. It probably wasn't too good anyways, I was trying vocals (Tagtgren) I'd never tried before:p

Edit 2: Okay I just saw that it was reviewed today (I didn't check today).. Guess I jumped the gun

In my usual brutally honest opinion I think that the growls sounded pretty good but the screams/high pitched vocals need a lot of work. Overall it doesn't sound near as good as the original, but of course that is not saying much considering almost no one can sound that good and original is always the perfect version of any song:p. The song as it's meant to be.

You sound slightly like a combination of Corpsegrinder and Tommy Dahlström from Aeon actually with the growls.

Hopefully my honesty did not come off as me being an asshole at times. haha.

Edit: I wouldn't be too worried about people not responding to the growls anyways. haha. No one responded to my feeble attempt. It probably wasn't too good anyways, I was trying vocals (Tagtgren) I'd never tried before:p

Edit 2: Okay I just saw that it was reviewed today (I didn't check today).. Guess I jumped the gun

Okay, just criticize away haha. I'm not a sensitive bastard. And yeah I realized the highs weren't exactly what I wanted them to be in this recording. Could be 'cause I only recorded it all quick. I'm gonna redo it sometime when I have an hour or two and really push myself. Thanks for the opinions hehe, cool to hear some shit. Didn't think I sounded like the guy from Aeon. Corpsegrinder I've heard before, and Matti Kärki from Dismember

I just listened to it, and god how the hell do you growl -_-. I've read the growling thread and such and such, and never get anywhere near, am I destined to not be able to growl :(?

no one is destined to not be able to growl, it's just about practicing. try to find your own voice tone and get as much knowledge as you can through reading stuff etc. and you'll get there :) I was 15-16 when I started and sounded like shite 'til 19 pretty much, and still do sometimes haha :lol:

Well I have tried to growl a few times.. and I like to think that I have a bit of a black metalish vocal sound. Guess I just need alot of practice then.

Not everyone can growl no matter how hard they try, and same goes for screaming. Just the way people develop depends on if you can do it or not. I can growl easily and decently, but when it comes to screaming, no matter how hard I try to do it, it is never very good.