Bloodbath is bakk!!!

Bleak Eyes said:
I think that Jonas should play the drumes and Anders should do the vocals. Although, I have not heard death vocals from Anders, really. I would not consider Diabolical Masquerade vocals death vocals. Did anyone hear his vocals when he did them after Jonas lost his death vocal ability?
If you want to hear Anders death metal vocals try listening to Bewitched :D

i have a bootleg video of Jonas singing Endtime at the Milwaukee Metalfest when they played. The man has not lost his touch as far as i'm concerned, sure it wasn't perfect but that's to be expected from not doing it constantly. If you have doubts just ask those fortunate enough to have been able to see Katatonia play on the last 2 tours. Sounds like Jonas to me on the new bootlegs as well...

lol i'm not either... my apologies to you if i came across that way... i should learn to utilize more smilies to avoid misunderstandings :wave:

Like I posted on the Dan Swanö board:

Blakkheim said:
Mike Åkerfeldt has been kicked out and a replacement is already found in one of the biggest names in the scene.
In which scene? Swedish Death Metal? Then the replacement must be Tomas Lindberg. ;)

Orchid said:
Like I posted on the Dan Swanö board:

In which scene? Swedish Death Metal? Then the replacement must be Tomas Lindberg. ;)
hmm... that could be it, but he's working with Nightrage now, although it was rumored that CM was putting Bloodbath and Nightrage on a tour together this summer (with Dark Tranquillity headlining and Carnal Forge opening)

That would be one hell of a tour.

As for the new Bloodbath album, I really do think that it is going to kick ass without Mikael in the ranks. He did have something special, but I think he's out for the best. I am sure the replacements will bring their own.

:headbang:

Seriously though, Asa can you enlighten us? Is it Rogga? Because I know he was dying to get the Bloodbath gig from the few messages he posted on the Swano board...