Bloodbath is bakk!!!

i dunno about Tagtgren, sure it would be awesome but the man is already busy on tour with Hypocrisy, trying to get things sorted out with his other band Pain and also production duties for another band so i would think it's safe to say he's not the one.... but maybe i underestimate the guy *shrug*

commandante said:
By the way, what is the problem between Mike, Dan and the Katatonia guys these days?
Going on posts made by Dan, one of the reasons for not continuing with Mike, is that Opeth's record label now asks for a substantial fee for 'loaning' him out for other projects (they know what he's worth ;)).
That's great news Dan has moved to guitar. His drums were good, but he slays on guitar.

good to hear there is no problem... I like and respect all of them as musicians, but the comment Blakkheim made about Mike "we kicked him out" just made me curious... whatever, so it wasn't true...

Mikael wasn't kicked out as far as I know..he just didn't want to do another bloodbath album as he did it more for a joke, and for fun... after Bloodbath started taking off I think Swano decided to actually continue theproject as a serious band.

Well, either way, I hope that Swano takes over vocals with the guitar parts, that would rock, because I like his growls next after Mr. Akerfeldt's. Dan's growls are just so aggressive, it's awesome.

How can Opeth fanboys still listen to Bloodbath, when their idol isn't in the band anymore?

Mikael Åkerfeldt was kicked out and badly beaten by the other Bloodbath members.

Mike's voice was good, but in a band like that, it's the music that really matters \m/

I'm a big Opeth fanboy, but Bloodbath's still gonna kick ass without him.

I think that Jonas should play the drumes and Anders should do the vocals. Although, I have not heard death vocals from Anders, really. I would not consider Diabolical Masquerade vocals death vocals. Did anyone hear his vocals when he did them after Jonas lost his death vocal ability?

Jonas can still growl as evidenced by Katatonia playing Murder in their setlist. He may have lost the ability for a period of time but he can still do it but maybe not as well or for as long as before. I wish Jonas would record again using his growl whether it be Katatonia, October Tide or now Bloodbath. I have faith in the man! (that and hopeless dreams of it ever occuring again:erk: )