interesting MOD interview with Scott Sargeant

Are you currently jamming with other musicians or bands?
Scott:
I'm workin on something that will hopefully get me out of the whole metal scene... I'm sick of all these fuckin' idiots. Not the musicians, just the fans.
This is funny?

At some point you switched to the guitar. Why was that? Fill us in please.
Scott:
I played guitar on the last U.S. tour because we didn't have one after Jon left to become the inventor of the first ever 10,000 foot rollercoaster and war jeep mechanic. And i was also sick of playing two strings. M.O.D. bass lines are like stone wheels....very basic and dumb.
I kind of chuckled at this.

Hawng said:
This is funny?

I kind of chuckled at this.

Billy told me about the 10,000 foot rollercoaster story...I would have canned the guy too.

Sargeant really comes off like a douche on this interview...guess a job at 7/11 or CVS is better than making music...what a dick. I don't care if he is joking, he made himself look like a complete ass.

schenkadere said:
So, it seems that whole interview was bullshit.

How so? Was it a " let me see how stupid I can sound in a interview" type bullshit, or was it more like someone made up all the answers to the questions to make him sound retarded bullshit?

say10 said:
DUde, I wanna hear more about the 10,000 foot roller coaster. I remember him posting on this board. How bout some funny stories on this cat?!?!
Yes, someone please tell us about the retarded 10,000 foot roller coaster.

Hawng said:
How so? Was it a " let me see how stupid I can sound in a interview" type bullshit, or was it more like someone made up all the answers to the questions to make him sound retarded bullshit?

I think the first.

Yeah...he really didn't come off looking too good in that one, goofing or not.:oops:

Hawng said:
Yes, someone please tell us about the retarded 10,000 foot roller coaster.

Billy told me he was rehearsing with some dude and some how the conversation went to roller coasters and this guy said he rode on a 10,000 foot coaster. Billy said he was full of shit, looked it up on line and showed the guy...then the dude said...well, it felt like 10,000 feet. so Billy told him to take a hike cause he was too stupid. Something like that...Billy can tell you better. Pretty funny.:lol:

:err:
schenkadere said:
Billy told me he was rehearsing with some dude and some how the conversation went to roller coasters and this guy said he rode on a 10,000 foot coaster. Billy said he was full of shit, looked it up on line and showed the guy...then the dude said...well, it felt like 10,000 feet. so Billy told him to take a hike cause he was too stupid. Something like that...Billy can tell you better. Pretty funny.:lol:
Im going to keep my comments to myself on that one.

Every post he wrote had something to do with bar b q or something, he always seemed like dipshit.

And I thought the Sargeant interview was funny, it sounded like how me and my buddies talk about each other.I thought it was very tongue in cheek, but thats hard to come through in print.

say10 said:
Every post he wrote had something to do with bar b q or something, he always seemed like dipshit.

And I thought the Sargeant interview was funny, it sounded like how me and my buddies talk about each other.I thought it was very tongue in cheek, but thats hard to come through in print.

Yeah...you can't feel the tone in print...it's just like how emails can be so easily misconstrued...sarcasm doesn't always read well.:bah:

say10 said:

Who's posting about bar b q? I didn't get that.

say10...did you read the roller coaster explaination?