New interview with Scott Ian

BJacks

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2003
Hey guys, hope this is allowed by the mods, but just wanted to let you know we have a brand new interview with Scott Ian up today. The interview was conducted by UltimateMetal boardmember Anthraxfan.

Scott talks about new CD, kicking off MTV's newly-established Headbanger's Ball, comics, superhero powers, touring, and a painter they worked with named Alex Ross.

Interview should be linked off Anthrax.com shortly, but here's the URL:
http://www.slushfactory.com/content/EpVEZpAEulDUlWwXwH.php

Reactions: Metal Maiden
Well, according to Scott, and the interview of course, the only dates they are closing are the Chicago shows.

Hey Jackson, thanks for posting this on here. I was just about to, but looks like you beat me. Anthrax RULES! See whoever out there on May 1st and May 13th!

Oh, and i gotta give props to BJacks for the great arrangement of the interview online. The custom pictures along with awesome formating, just great man!

Reactions: Metal Maiden
Good interview, dude.

There's an interview with "Ian Scott" in the new Circus magazine, but yours is 100 times better, at least.

Thanks for the info about the interview dude.

I'm totally stoked Scott keeps saying Anthrax are going to come to Australia - Mr Thrax - if they're not coming to Adelaide I'm gonna have to come your way, or even better, do Melbourne and then Sydney !!!

I'd rather see Anthrax closing than Motorhead...hopefully that'll happen in Boston as well.