MOD update..new...

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Hey everyone,,
We have been recording vocals and overdubs on guitars now for 3 days.
Ben from Goatwhore came buy today and sang on the opening track of the record. At least we think it is, you never know until you mix this shit. It's a song called "Balls on Bread" Which is my code of not giving a fuck and just doing it the way I learned from the old man.. I have been letting people on my Yahoo.com IM watch me and Scott SArgeant in the studio through my web cam. Some of it is on www.sod-mod.com.
The song titles I think will tell the story of where we are at as a band and more importantly where I am at with my lyrics. If you guys have any questions about what I mean about a title I will do my best to answer them one at a time.
Here are some titles. "Balls on bread. Hardcore Harry fooled them all, Red, White and Screwed, Bullshit fucking politics, Jose can you see, We are nothing and a few more songs I am going to hold off on mentioning. All in all we recorded a total of 14 songs and shot video which will be on the Japanese release with one of the songs.
peace
Billy

Billy, will you be touring with the same studio guys?

This time you need to come up to Canada, especially Montréal. No arguing, no excuses!!!

:kickass: :headbang:

Hey everyone,,
If you guys have any questions about what I mean about a title I will do my best to answer them one at a time.
Here are some titles. "Balls on bread. Hardcore Harry fooled them all, Red, White and Screwed, Bullshit fucking politics, Jose can you see, We are nothing
Billy

I gotta quick Q Bill, You ever heared the song RED, WHITE AND BLUES By The Blues Brothers Band ? A song about the IRS with a little bit of lyrics from John Candy (R.I.P) i think ? Is your song on a simular line ?

...I have been letting people on my Yahoo.com IM watch me and Scott SArgeant in the studio through my web cam. Some of it is on www.sod-mod.com...

Well, even more footage is available now. I just updated my website with footage of Billy & Scott doing vocals for 'Jose Can You See' and Ben of Goatwhore singing some lines for 'Balls On Bread'. The links are on my newspage, enjoy!

All footage is from Billy's webcam.:headbang:

Billy, Not that I expect a responce, but who does your booking? Ya`ll need to come to VA, and I would enjoy making that happen.

Come back to Rochester NY! We would love to see you sign another Qual Eggs autograph.
I would be happy to help promote.

Come back to Rochester NY! We would love to see you sign another Qual Eggs autograph.
I would be happy to help promote.

I remember seeing MOD and ProPain back in the mid 90's at Penny Arcade, had the privledge to meet Billy the ballbuster there, my friend Russ who knew Billy and Gary and everyone from Propain warned me about Billy and not to take his shit and give it back. Really cool experience great place to see a show

I remember seeing MOD and ProPain back in the mid 90's at Penny Arcade, had the privledge to meet Billy the ballbuster there, my friend Russ who knew Billy and Gary and everyone from Propain warned me about Billy and not to take his shit and give it back. Really cool experience great place to see a show

Saw that show. Wasn't that the Foul Taste Of Freedom tour? You're from Rochester?

Saw that show. Wasn't that the Foul Taste Of Freedom tour? You're from Rochester?
I think it was the that tour, I am orignally from Syracuse, abunch of us went up to Rochester for the show. I ended up getting my fake ID (I was 20 at the time) confiscated > great show, really good memory. I remember seeing Billy for the first time and thinking he looks so much taller in videos

Looks like everything is going nicely, cant wait for this album :kickass:

On a side note, went to the big day out yesterday (big music festival down her in australia) and triviums guitar tech was playing sod riffs while testing the riggs :headbang: