Interesting post about the Varg/Euronymous story

My Man Mahmoud said:
Because, after all, no one has ever heard of a proxy server.

I don't know though, what are the odds given that there are a million retards that "think" like you in the world that perhaps one person might just have a similar opinion to me? You are too myopic to think beyond the obvious it seems, and once again brilliant use of ignoratio elenchi.

Nothinggod said:
I don't know though, what are the odds given that there are a million retards that "think" like you in the world that perhaps one person might just have a similar opinion to me? You are too myopic to think beyond the obvious it seems, and once again brilliant use of ignoratio elenchi.

Shares the same syntax? Makes use of the same lame references to half-understood logical fallacies? Logs in ONLY to reply in support of your arguments?

Yeah, I mean, I can't imagine why anyone would think it's a sock puppet account... :rolleyes:

And what do you think your idiotic rants accomplish other than as a means to make yourself look like an idiot?

Look, child, I've obviously given you far too much attention. Go play with your sock puppet. I'm sure he'll talk to you.

Well Mahmoud, given that you are yet to address the topic at hand, that being your "expert" use of the words "melodic" and "harmonic", I can only guess that this specualtory gibberish is a means to avoid showing us all how utterly lacking in credibility you really are. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how you are barking up the wrong tree there. Or how as I said before this is yet another great example of ignoratio elenchi. [edit] It is also noted that you have failed to reference any of these claims of malapropisms.

I just gave that Burzum record another spin on the way to work this morning and I haven't really changed my mind about it. I tried to give it a fresh listen without preconceptions (if that's even possible) but I still thought it was pretty featureless - there just doesn't seem to be a great deal to it.

It probably wasn't directed at me but I deny suffering from Guitar God Syndrome too - I listen to all sorts of stuff and don't think I'm confused about the difference between say, John Petrucci's emotionless widdling on Train of Thought and something being interesting or complex in a musical sense. Hvis Lyset Tar Oss is hardly Bach though... Each to their own.

Going back to the topic of his sentence, i dont find at all surprising that he got such a long sentence...it has NOTHING to do with some kind of conspiracy...surely its more to do with the fact that he is a complete mentalist, went around burning sacred buildings, killed someone and was discovered with 100kg of dynamite in his home.
He got what he deserved, a lengthy sentence for a dangerous mind.

NineFeetUnderground said:
hes fine with being in prison. would he have reached the level and status hes at now if he HADNT killed euronymous and continued to just make low-fi black metal recordings? no, of course not. music wasnt his motivation, nor his goal. he knows if he wants to appeal to a larger audience, he had to be bold and big. and he did just that.

and if anyone denies the effectiveness of his plan or doings...just look at everyone here discussing it over 10 years later. as well as his loyal following of morons who are waiting for his release, etc.

the man is a retard though, pure and simple.

Well said mate. Musically excellent, but philosophically etc, well, better in the slammer imo.

As far as his release goes, well if he plans to retreat to the country and churn out some music, thats fine. Just as long as he doesnt go causing fuss.

In retrospective though, I think Varg is a far lesser idiot than Ghaal - that man is a complete fucking shitpile and needs to have the crap beaten out of him. A fashionista poser dick.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to defend Vikernes - but judging from his recent writings/interviews, he might still be quite extreme in thinking, but he seems to have calmed down a bit in some respects as well.

People like Ghaal are more of a worry - coattail chasing wannabe's with the maturity of a fucking goose. At least Vikernes committed his stupidity in his teens, where as these others do it at 30! Pathetic.

In all fairness to Varg, how many of us sounded really thoughtful at 22? Not many, I'd wager. I know I didn't, and I'm quite possibly the smartest living human.

Yeah, it was pretty "smart" how you showed yourself to be utterly lacking in credibility when giving your "expert" musical analysis.