Interesting

Lord Foul

I don't spank men
Mar 9, 2004
Sunnyvale, CA
www.myspace.com
I stumbled across this amidst some humorous flash animations, and I thought it might appeal to the membership of this more enlightened forum (11th commandment: Thou shalt not enter General Music Discussion).

Lord Foul the flash is very touching and if it's in some way true compared to the real dimension of our world it's also very sad and unjust. But then also sadly our living is also unjust towards life. It's really hard to find justice compared to anything in life. It's the reason that here in Greece we have a gnomic that says " Hope dies last". We might die but our hope and the the world's hope will nener die.
This is what i personaly found among a lot of things in this forum and in OL's music...HOPE !!! A warm and hoping corner of people who respect each other. People who hold the scales even and equal to all the things and thoughts that our world is suffering of. The positive energy of people that's growing from day to day in here to reach the equillibrium and find PEACE !!! And we are all working on this, each in our way and all together, for the best of our world peace and eachother's feelings, thoughts to "find ourselves and discover God through love" !!!
Though Lord Foul i didn't catch right your 11th commandment. I would be more than grateful in you could please detail and enlighten me more on this.

[
Sometimes in life we find ourselves so busy with our day-to-day existences that we, as people, forget what the larger picture is really about. We get so enwrapped in getting by and surviving that we forget the reasons we fight so hard to stay alive and we lose sight of the things, the countless, wondrous things, that make life on this planet more than just tolerable, but enjoyable.

You see, the joys of life don't lie in work, in money, or even the pursuit of knowledge, but in the reasons we invest so heavily in those things. All of the skills we have, all of the knowledge we hold and all of the tools we can use are meaningless unless we can use them to make ourselves more happy or make the world around us a better place. If we're not doing that, then we're not living. Instead, we're dying, or rather, just waiting for death to come and put us out of our misery.

I've never looked a man's wealth or a man's mind to determine how he's spent his life, I've looked at his smile. I've looked smiling idiots in the face and wondered, endlessly wondered, what he can teach me, what his secret to life is. For all of my knowledge, for all of my work, I've learned nothing about happiness. I've read hundreds of books, torn through thousands of articles and studied the things we intellects study only to find all of these things bereft of any mention of the word "happiness."

No one, not scholars sitting in their ivory towers or CEOs in their posh offices, can teach you a thing about happiness you can't find within yourself. The true measures of life, the joys we feel and the things we achieve, cannot be learned from anyone or anything. Rather, they come from studying yourself. They come from picking through the rubble of a heartbreak, they come from learning your own skills and abilities, but, most importantly, they come from searching your heart, digging deep within yourself and finding the strength to overcome your obstacles, big and small, and finding the will to be come something greater than the sum of your parts.

Any one can point to a pile of money, any one can spout tomes of knowledge and any one can do the grind just to get by, but only a select few, a rare, beautiful few, have what it takes to search themselves, stare at themselves in the mirror and truly like what they see. Life isn't measured in the mind, the wallet or the back, but in the heart. It's measured in love for oneself, for others and for one's principles. It's measured in the guts to stand up for what one believes, the willingness to take the chance and reach beyond what mortals are supposed to achieve and the strength to challenge one's own demons and slay them all one by one.

Life is truly a beautiful thing, but only if start measuring it the way it was meant to be. If you let society, if you let your family and if you let the world tell you what your goals should be, how you'll be the happiest, then life, the greatest thing you have, will be meaningless, just an existence between birth and death of no value to any one or anything.

That is a fate I will not stand for nor a destiny I will ever beat a path toward. My life is my own and yours is your own. You should live it as such and not let the measuring stick of others be your guide. Others may have more money than you, others may be smarter than you, but, if you control your destiny, follow your dreams and open your heart, no one will ever be happier than you.

Because, even as the money others have saved is spent and the knowledge of the wisest men is turned to dust in the winds of change, the joys you had, the joys you brought others and the joys you left behind will still be thriving strong, echoing, for all time in the universe that surrounds.

If you measure your life accordingly, you'll see what I mean. If you don't, well, all I can do is pity you before I go about my life, which I'm going to continue living the way it was meant to be lead. My way.

so see my friend .. it all depends on the way we see world and handle it .and each one of us have a task to fullfil....remember one thing ..we all equal in the end ..we all gonna die ..
:OMG: WELL dont kill me i know u got bored .......... :D