Internet addiction (emo thread alert (not really))

i spend all my time online, both for school and fun. I'm just eagerly awaiting my next loan infusion so I can keep going to concerts :D I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna say "fuckit" and go to that local concert on sat.

JayKeeley said:
Hey We're all right here! You could literally stay with any/all of us as you moved around.

Let's see:

Me, Gugs, Zod, lurch: New York
Jason: Phillli
Doomcifer, MFJ: New England
Nazi Moose, Demilich: Canada
Some people in the mid-west like lizard
J: Texas
NAD: California
Chief B, Russell: London
Ellestin, Snow2Fall: Germany

Who else is out there? Speak up! My brain hurts.

I guess the point is, you could literally make a travel itinerary based on where we all live. :loco:

Jay, surely all of those people have the internet in thier houses?
:confused:

I also get too distracted by the shiny web when I should be working
ebay is a big time consumer lately

in the summer i spent about 16-18 hours a day on the net but now i'm back at school i've cut it down to a healthy 8-10 :)

DE said:
in the summer i spent about 16-18 hours a day on the net but now i'm back at school i've cut it down to a healthy 8-10 :)

i still dont feel the warmth of your urine lady :wave:

wait youre a guy and that was radiobe, im drunk

hhh it was radio-SOMETHING okay, off to see my FAGGOT ASS FPEKN FAMILY good fucking times, let'em rollm

The #1 problem with being computer savvy. Everyone and their fucking dog starts harrassing you with their computer problems. i know I said i'd help someone(can't remember name), but my schedule is suddenly over booked. My dinner is now cold and i still haven't had a chance to study. sorry. another time.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
The #1 problem with being computer savvy. Everyone and their fucking dog starts harrassing you with their computer problems. i know I said i'd help someone(can't remember name), but my schedule is suddenly over booked. My dinner is now cold and i still haven't had a chance to study. sorry. another time.

This is why I quit fucking around with computers.

I used to spend a lot of time on here and other places. Now not anymore.

During the maximum of two hours daily I do spend online, I mostly update my sites, answer emails, comment on people's journals. That is all. Also, it's helped that my email host was down the past two weeks... and now all the information is lost. :(

I haven't read any of this, but I have come to the conclusion that I'm not addicted to the internet. When my cable was out for an entire week not too long ago, I really didn't have a problem at all.