internet is boooring

gothErika®

Jun 30, 2002
Brazil
Goddamn,
someone tell me a nice page, reccomend me some songs to dowload, someone make topics for me to post at ... fuck.... I'm fucking bored here, ......
Nowadays i just come online to READ : read e-mails, read the posts here at UM and nofuckingthing else!
I hate internet.. what to do? should i just shut my mouth and go get some counseling? - huh, yeah!

god, I'm sorry, I'm depressed here
:mad:

I needed to write something shitty like this,..... nevermind .....

no problems.. sometimes I feel depressed with the net.. but I come to read something at UM or other pages.. but I also come here to talk and to make jokes with some friend.. sending them emails... come to download mp3 and videos.. and I don't know..

I have a list of interesting things to search through internet... always there something new to look... and I go to that list when I am bored... :)

hum lol sorry to hear u r so bored.. sometimes i get this online 'boriness' too lol so i just search for something i like on search sites or download some music or check out whats new.. or go to some chatroom.. :)

ahh theres also another thing more healthy (as ppl would say lol).. go out with your friends.. :p
see ya!

I´ve been like this too, lately.

I connect, check my mails, read UM, show up in mIRC, then I go to bed.
There´s nothing keeping me online in the past few weeks.

Guess I´ll download a few mp3s.

All in all, the last site that grab my atenttion was
www.metal-archives.com

It has a very short description of a lot of bands.

Nice to find out more bands with the style you like.

:err:

Boooooring!!

I've cut my finger with aluminum paper tonight.

But thank god UM is milion times better than the Nightwish board.

Sorry for this:err:

Yes, Witch, the official forum at the official page of the official band. I used to post a little in the English one and now in the Portuguese... but it kind of gives me the creeps now:zombie: :Smug: :erk:

Annie, I've cut my finger with paper hundreds of times. I guess that's what happens with not very literate people (j/k). But aluminum paper cuts so deep!! Darn!! But the cute part is that I have a Harry Potter band-aid:D :tickled: :loco: :p

At Nightwish forum, I am registered under the user name of LadyBonfire (so dorky).

And I am happy to anounce all of you were so concerned about my finger, that it looks a lot better now and that Harry Potter band-aid is in the garbage. Everybody kiss me better:Smokin: