Interview that made me laugh and want to hand out bitch-slaps.

I knew if I waited long enough without commenting on what happened with my situation in that band that eventually it would play itself out and Jon would surely have to eat back all those foul and untrue words he spewed out about me.

Jon's a big prick. According to jon everybody and thing sucks except him. One of my friends worked for him a few years ago and told me alot of the shit jon would do.

"M.R.: At this point one could believe everyone in Iced Earth beside you is expendable. I personally think at this point though Matt is not.

J.S.: I've worked with Matt and coached him through every single thing. Matt doesn't have the kind of personality that he would have done this, if it wouldn't have been with someone behind him. I can do that with anybody. Tim Owens, if we did a project together and I'll show you something that dude didn't even know he had inside of him, that's the way I work. I can pull shit out of people that don't even know they got it. I'll push you to the limit. As far as that goes everybody is replaceable including Matt and he knows that. Does that mean I'm going to fire him next week? No, as long as he does a good job and works hard and is dedicated while doing the right things then he's in. We have a very good relationship, he feels fortunate to be here. He knows it wouldn't be if it wasn't for me. It's become a vehicle that he can do things he enjoys to do. He's a performer not a songwriter."

Ok I just lost ALL fucking respect for this ASSHOLE

Jon has addressed this along with a lot of the other bullshit going around. Go to www.icedearth.com (in the forum section) and read what he has to say before you bash him. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't people used to bitch about Chuck Schuldiner for having a somewhat similar attitude towards other band members (hence the nickname "Evil Chuck")?

NP: Death- The Philosopher :headbang:

Isn't that guy just a very dishonest and lying person? at least he seems to me. And what an Ego..........

Vintersorg hit the nail on the head... at least your name suits you... sticking up for Jon anywhere around REAL metal dudes WILL make you a loner. Jon's a douche bag... of course now he's gonna back-peddal... and Chuck was called Evil Chuck because he was in a band called Death, with album titles like Scream Bloody Gore... about "evil" shit. Jon should be "asshole Jon", cuz... well, he is. At least Death required said skill to play.. Iced Earth... well.... seriously.

J