Interview with Dan

vincent_moon

Comus sings!
Feb 20, 2008
Portugal
Hi guys,

Here is an interview I made to Dan last week. Just click here to read it. Is in English :) Among several other things, Dan talks about Sorskogen and "Moontower II"...

Tell me what you think about it.

PS - also have some other fine interviews. Hope you like it. Hope to hear something from you ;)

Dan, when you say "I doubt I'll be on the full-length Sorskogen", do you mean you don't want to be a part of it or Mike won't ask you to co-write the stuff?

Great interview! Cheers!

Thanks for all the feedback ;)

A Sorskogen fullenght would be just awesome...but Dan should be on it with Mike! About Moontower...I just don't know....

thanks for the interview.
It was a cool read that Dan was lost in Stockholm and Mike drove him home and stayed there. And then the magic happened.
I wish both of them would do the album together.

Cool interview

Great interview! Cheers!

oh, no... i beg to differ...
THE INTERVIEW SUCKS ASS!!! what it suggests in short that dan is not going to be creating much music now, and only be mixing and mastering stuff... that is what "I" gathered from the interview...:cry:

and the interview is just 1 day old, so that i guess would end all speculations about second sky too (assuming that it was moontower II)

Where are you, DAN??????????

PS : LOL @ "Our main goal was to piss people off!!!!" :p:lol::lol::lol:

Howdy folkz. It´s true.
"Moontower II" is off.
For the time being, I am not capable of writing anything worth releasing under my own name :(
When my father died, something died in me too, and I need to live in "this reality" and and not in my own little world...
I will focus on my new relationship, make the bad-assest mixes and masterings known to mankind, and on the musicalside finishing Second Sky and the cover bonus for Odyssey. Then there might be some stuff with Frameshift. And a new Nightingale..and...and...and....
Only time will tell.

See ya

D

Fucking sorry to hear that, Dan. I lost my own father a couple of years ago, and there are no words. Wishing you peace and strength.

Jag beklagar er förlust Dan, Dag och er familj...

Thanks for letting us know the reasons behind that decision Dan. As always your too nice towards your fans. :)
You know we stand behind you and wish you the best of luck whatever you decide to do!