Interviews (and new Reviews)

Cari

Jul 7, 2008
Since I am sure there will be a load of interviews coming during the next weeks, we should probably collect them in here so there is not going to be a seperate thread for every interview...

And being honest, I also open this thread to find a way to promote my interview ;))

filming or photos?
filming was in use back then, normal one with me but ´didn´t want to work properly (just like all technology back then) >.<

Anyways, soon part 2 will be available ;)

In the meantime - if any of you finds new interviews about the new album or whatsoever being not yet listed in the sticky overview on here, post it if it´s from 2010 :)

Turisas cover story on Terrorizer #205! http://bit.ly/fkXXZx :kickass:

+ Exclusive Turisas track featured on the "Fear Candy" covermount CD

Terrorizer205Cover.jpg

Do I actually get Terrorizer in FIN?
Never saw it anywhere in Jyväskylä :S

I guess not... :/ Haven't seen any, or have I missed them?
Probably only if you order it home

Poster boy! >:D
(The good way ofcourse)

Terrorizer is available from well-equipped Lehtipiste stores, Anttila Top Ten, bigger S-Markets/ K-Markets, Akateeminen/ Suomalainen Kirjakauppa etc.

Kiitti Olli.
But, my Terrorizer -shopping plans got ruined by stupid Loppiainen. :bah: (In English..?) Stores are closed today.
(What is Loppiainen celebrating anyway...?)

Yeah, I know, off topic! Sorry!

yeah, same goes for English as mainlanuage for everyone, except via pm :pP (just realized that now LOOL)

[off-topic]
"Loppiainen" is the celebration of the Three Kings/Three wise men ;)
why we do this, no clue, but there are different rituals in different countries anyways, so...
[/off-topic]

Here's a Dutch review.
http://www.ragherrie.com/2011/01/turisas-–-stand-up-and-fight/
I don't have the time to translate it, but this is the bottom line:
"Conclusion is: Battle Metal fans are likely to drop out of this album but if you swear by the more folky and theatrical The Varangian Way, this will not disappoint you. More content and melody, less metal."

And he says that End of an Empire and Stand up and Fight are the best songs on the album and Venetoi! - Prasinoi! the most joyful one.
But that are opinions and I don't pay much attention to that.

The score he gave is 8/10

Either way, I'm now really curious how it ended up being. 'Just' 5 more weeks.
I do prefer BM and the 'metal side' of TVW, but I like the folk elements as well so things must really mess up if I am to dislike the album. I do hope for some more grunting on some songs.

@kahvi
wow, miracles happen. have to check if I get it somewhere, in Jyväskylä I didn´t find a single magazin of it, no matter which issue >.<

stumbled over that on youtube:

Last edited by a moderator: