Communication lost - reviews

Murat, what can I say? Your review of the album was wonderful and extremely flattering to read. It's when I hear someone embrace our music the way you've done I am reminded of how truly great it is to be able to create music and then share it with people around the globe. It's a privilege I hope I'll never take for granted. Anyway, thank you very much for your kind words and support!

Hey, guys!

I just wanted to say that I purchased Communication Lost and listened to it for the first time about a week ago.

Since then, I've probably listened to it about 7-8 times.

My thoughts?!

Communication Lost is a fantastic album. You guys did a wonderful job of creating an amazing experience filled with emotion, texture, intensity, and some seriously good song-writing. There are so many moments where I just have to close my eyes and appreciate what's going on (maybe not the best idea when I'm driving... lol).
This album will be loved for many years, and I would easily put it in my top 10 albums of the last two years.

You guys never disappoint. Thanks a lot!

Hey, guys!

I just wanted to say that I purchased Communication Lost and listened to it for the first time about a week ago.

Since then, I've probably listened to it about 7-8 times.

My thoughts?!

Communication Lost is a fantastic album. You guys did a wonderful job of creating an amazing experience filled with emotion, texture, intensity, and some seriously good song-writing. There are so many moments where I just have to close my eyes and appreciate what's going on (maybe not the best idea when I'm driving... lol).
This album will be loved for many years, and I would easily put it in my top 10 albums of the last two years.

You guys never disappoint. Thanks a lot!

I totally agree

http://www.musiqueprog.net/wolverin/wolverin.htm#Communication%20Lost%20(2011)
My reviews are written in French and are like linked together (the reader must read all album reviews from the band because what is already been said in a previous review is most of the time not repeated).
I don't rate album with a score in my website but I have a software called AlbumPlayer where I can rate my albums and I gave "Communication Lost" 5 out 5 stars! I have very few albums with a perfect score. It's when it goes beyond music...:)

5/5