Into Eternity and fans

They seemed incredibly cool last night, hanging around their merch table!! Great guys to chat with!!

I think it's safe to say all the guys in IE are awesome and easy to talk to. They made as much time as they possibly can for their fans.

Are the guys cool with meeting the fans?

i cant say enough good things about into eternity. my brother and i drove from calgary to see them in regina last september. rob and tim invited us to their homes before and after the show. we hung out and drank some beers. it was a blast!

They are probably the nicest band i've met. After tonights show, troy sat outside with my girlfriend and i just chatting like friends would...he told us to come crash with him if we are ever in Regina even! Stu was willing to stand around and chat as well, signing autographs and taking pictures with people.Talked to rob for a minute at the merch table, he seemed cool as well. Rock on guys

Out of all the musicians I've met, I think these guys are the nicest to their fans. They certainly don't mind having pictures taken or signing merch. Very down to earth guys and fun to hang with. :)

I basically met all the guys through Fire Pixie... and I must say, they are a great group of guys. I have yet to hear a bad word about any of them. It's cool to be a friend... as well as a huge fan of the band.

Keep it metal boys

\m/

Hung out with the band a few times now. On tour twice and at Prog Power USA. Down to earth cool ass modo froda's is all I have to say about them.

Bear

hellsey said:
I basically met all the guys through Fire Pixie... and I must say, they are a great group of guys. I have yet to hear a bad word about any of them. It's cool to be a friend... as well as a huge fan of the band.

Keep it metal boys

\m/

You didn't meet all of them through me :p We definately need to have another game night with Tim and whoever else would like to join. We should play scrabble! I haven't played that game in forever.

FirePixie said:
You didn't meet all of them through me :p We definately need to have another game night with Tim and whoever else would like to join. We should play scrabble! I haven't played that game in forever.

Well.. I met Tim through you, then Rob when we went to that movie thinger.

YES!!! Another Scrabble night.. i'm so in.

But there's no fuckin way I'm playing Monopoly with you guys again. TIM CHEATS!

:D