INTO ETERNITY Announce Headlining Shows; Gigantour Off-Dates

son of a bitch... the 10/1 show in Cleveland means i gotta fucking go to the Gigantour show in Homdel in order to get to see them, and not Atlantic City.

wtf.

what's the gigantour setlist?

hmmm... i'm considering not going to two hours away to see 4 songs then... putting out the new album, IE should be back in Philly in no time.

Any news on if the band is going to tour this album as much as they did Buried in oblivion? because I was honored to see them 4 times on that tour and would love to mosh with Troy to some power metal again.

oh yeah i forgot to add this poster for that Hamilton show:
http://forums.gigantour.com/showthread.php?t=3558

Sept_26th_2006.gif

I didn't make it up to Columbus in time last week to catch them at Gigantour, but after I found out how short they got on stage, it seems I didn't miss much. According to the FYE booth there, they went up at 5:10, and OverKill (not stuff I'd usually listen to, but they seemed to do a decent job at the show) at 5:40. With an average of 15-20 minutes for set changes between all the other bands we managed to catch, it seems like if it was the same case with OverKill's setup, that left 10-15 minutes of stage time for IE. So I guess I didn't miss a whole lot. With all other bands we saw getting around 40 minutes of stage time or more, I think I'd be a little upset at that if it were me. Yeah, Lamb of God gave them props at the show, but then referred to them as a "young" band. As far as I knew, counting the impending Scattering of Ashes release, both bands have 4 albums out now.

In any event, I'm definitely making the Cleveland show. Got home from the Gigantour and immediately looked for any other nearby shows and bought my ticket. :headbang:

martin luther said:
I cannot fucking wait until tomorrow night, there's nothing like going to see your favorite band live.

You're lucky... living in the city where they're playing tonight and all. I've got what looks like about a 3 hour drive for the show. o_O