INTO ETERNITY Announce Headlining Shows; Gigantour Off-Dates

wow the show on Friday night was something else.... There was only like 12 people there to see IE!! It really sucks that there wasn't more people there, but this is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity that i will always remember (and it was at a strip joint too). The set was (in no particular order):

severe emotional distress
splintered visions
nothing
timeless winter
elysium dream
embraced by desolation
suspension of disbelief
a past beyond memory
beginning of the end

not sure if they played any others... it was a great time, and i got to meet some people from the board and talked to the band for a bit after the show, they were all very cool and very down to earth guys.

ericxthr said:
wow the show on Friday night was something else.... There was only like 12 people there to see IE!! It really sucks that there wasn't more people there, but this is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity that i will always remember (and it was at a strip joint too). The set was (in no particular order):

severe emotional distress
splintered visions
nothing
timeless winter
elysium dream
embraced by desolation
suspension of disbelief
a past beyond memory
beginning of the end

not sure if they played any others... it was a great time, and i got to meet some people from the board and talked to the band for a bit after the show, they were all very cool and very down to earth guys.

Did I meet you? I was there with the fishnets and green army dress on. :)

-Metal

yep, i was talking to you afterwards and said happy birthday. how awesome was that show?

Here's some pics from Sept 26th in Hamilton

IEandWM2.jpg

AlStuTroy.jpg

StuandAl.jpg

Live shots to come soon...

Alberto
WARMACHINE
www.warmachineonline.com
www.myspace.com/warmachine

Just got home from the Cleveland show (3 hours later). It was well worth the trip and well worth being a damn zombie for work here in a few short hours. ;)

Sorry, no pics... didn't remember to grab our digital camera on my way out of town... :(

Shatter Messiah was was about the only other band I got into overall at the show (first time hearing anything from them). The others were decent, except for the all chick band (can't recall the name offhand)... the singer's clean vocals sounded really, really off key to me.

It seems the crowd dissipated a lot after Shatter Messiah played, leaving a much emptier place for Sanctity and Into Eternity's performances.

In any event, even minus the one deserter guitarist, you guys still kicked some major ass!

I was at the Cleveland show last night also, most of the local bands kinda sucked.

for IE, I am so impressed with how great Stu and Tim sound live, amazing

here's the setlist from last night...

Severe Emotional Distress
Splintered Visions
Embraced by Desolation
Timeless Winter
Suspension of Disbelief
Elysium Dream
Nothing
Past Beyond Memory
Pain Through Breathing
Beginning of the End