INTO ETERNITY GUITAR RAFFLE !!!

BabyDuck

Delicate Fuckin Flower
Jul 15, 2005
The city that rhymes with fun!
timgiutargg3.th.jpg

We will be selling raffle tickets for one of Tim's Blue S SERIES IBANEZ stage played guitars.
(There will be tickets at the Cryptopsy/Skinless show as well as any other shows Sandy has up until draw date.

Pass the word around and let people know, they'll be available at the main table when you walk in to the exchange!!!)

This guitar will be signed by all of INTO ETERNITY

The draw will be held on the 28th of October at the exchange show.

$5.00 each or 3 for $10.00

100% of your generosity will go directly to the Stephenson family to show our support during this difficult time.

Ticket sales will be conducted by: me (Cortney), Jaime Dobson (Dave's GF), and if you can't find us ask Sandy too.

Thanks guys!

In regards to everyone interested in just donating money from out of town (or Country) I have a paypal account setup at
ryecokepress@gmail.com

Unfortunatly tho, we are going to keep the actual guitar raffle an in town thing, I'd hate to try to ship it off to florida and it gets broken or something.

I don't know if using the word 'Siiiick' is the right thing for a metal forum to have. lol. But what do I know, I'm just a metal head.

it doesn't matter how you describe it, nothing changes the fact that the guitar is fuckin' bomb digity

And i'm disappointed that i can't get into the raffle from MN but I understand the reasoning