Into Eternity returning to KNAC this Thursday (14th)!

I don't know, but Tim last night said he thought today they are going to KNAC to do this thing. I wonder if he got the days mixed up or if it's recorded today and played tomorrow. Hmmmmmmm. I was going to try to get there before they do that so I can go and take photos, but I don't know that I'd make it on time if it's getting recorded today. I'm still in Sacramento and I'll leave in the next 30 minutes or so. Too bad I can't listen to the broadcast.

Squeak said:
Hmmmmmmmm, I clicked that link and it brings it to the front page, but when I click on Phil's blog news thing, it doesn't work. So I can't really look at the arcticle. Oh well.

it's not the front page, it's the page that lists what's up for that week - that's all, there is no further article. the blog didn't work for me either, don't know if that would've had more info

i won't be able to stay up late enough for the broadcast :( got a little headache that i can't afford to get worse, because i have to get up early and after work we immediately leave for Germany, going away for the weekend. we need a break! so stay good y'all! :D

did he tell the listeners to go to intoeternity.net? look at this :OMG:

28 Jun, Tue 244

29 Jun, Wed 272

30 Jun, Thu 223

01 Jul, Fri 202

02 Jul, Sat 184

03 Jul, Sun 195

04 Jul, Mon 199

05 Jul, Tue 228

06 Jul, Wed 234

07 Jul, Thu 224

08 Jul, Fri 204

09 Jul, Sat 194

10 Jul, Sun 235

11 Jul, Mon 210

12 Jul, Tue 229

13 Jul, Wed 943

14 Jul, Thu 4265 :loco:

15 Jul, Fri 1841

I found out it was not KNAC who got the page that absurd number of (extra) visitors...

Cortney pointed out that the tracker counts one day ahead. And I forgot that, I don't know why it does that (all trackers on my other sites count on the times I set in the settings) but it's even ahead of my time here in Europe, it's about 12 hours later than US/CAN central times. Anyway... so those hits were actually on July 13th. And in the referrals I found a link to www.penny-arcade.com (I couldn't figure out what kind of site it is, about games??). It briefly mentioned an IE cd in a message that wasn't about the band or metal really, and there are OVER 6000 VISITORS tracked from their pages. Holy cow! I don't wanna know how many it would've been if the article was really about the band :yow: - if I'd read that article I doubt I would've even clicked the link, it's that unimportant to the message (AND STILL 6000+ CLICKS :OMG: )

I'm posting at work and the arcade page is blocked here (as well as the tracker), so I can't get the direct link, but look for a text posted on July 13th...

http://www.penny-arcade.com/news.php?date=2005-07-13

Holy shit! IE got a free plug on one of the most, if not the most, visited online comic strips out there. They have been known to get up to 120,000 (and maybe more) unique hits on update days. I'm surprised that the site didn't go down, because they have been known "kill" sites just by linking them.