Intonation has me tearing my hair out!!

I used to have my Silhouette tuned to B standard and later C standard and I never had intonation problems. Even now in E standard I don't have to dick with intonation much other than changing string gauges and tunings. Of course, my guitar 'doesn't look metal' so that's probably whats up with that... I just replaced the black pickguard with the white pearl. Still undecided on pickup color so they're staying mis-matched for now.

My policy on playing ability/equipment deficiencies has always been this... for every lack of talent/know-how you display, counter it with at least one set of womens breasts.

Picture248-1.jpg

I wouldn't use GTune to intonate the guitar. It works allright, but not even close to a boss TU2 that I use (that being not even close to a strobe tuner, which is what *should* be used)

Well i'm not trying to discredit GTune, I use it here and there.
It just seems to not be as accurate when stacking tracks as using the boss. Which leads me to believe it wouldn't be as accurate for intonation either.

I would love to have a strobe tuner on hand at the studio that's for sure.

I think they discontinued Gtune but replace it with a new version(wish they had a free demo) but I used to have a TU-2...sold it because the Gtune was waaay more accurate in my PO.