Introduce Yourself!

DreamingInExile

<-Forum Troll->
Hey everyone, I'd like to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm Mark, one of the 3 guitarists in Shroud of Bereavement. I'm always floating around UM somewhere, so feel free to say hello to me anywhere. I know our singer/guitarist Dan is always around too.

time to create some new memories! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Hello everyone, great to be here.
My name is Dan, I went by Dyingmuse on our old forum. I am the guitarist/singer for SOB. I look forward to change on this new forum, (hopefully for the better). We will miss all the grteat people at Doom-Metal.com We just needed a more reliable place, and I hope that some if not all of our fans from there come with us here at UM.

Hi everyone,

Mike here from Shroud of Bereavement, I'm on synthesizer/samples and been with them for over 3 yrs now (one of the old farts in the band, and the oldest as it is! LOL). Hopefully this forum will provide a place for others to find our music and enjoy chatting with the band members. I know Dan and Mark are already here. I'm sure drummer Dan will be here soon as well.

Looking forward to meeting more metalheads!

Hello. My name is Chris. I've known these guys for 3 years, and have survived, haha. I also like their music too, and seen them live many times.

Hello. My name is Chris. I've known these guys for 3 years, and have survived, haha. I also like their music too, and seen them live many times.

Ha ha ha, indeed you have!!! Through many different sinarios! LOl

Parties, Festavils, shit we have some past together man.

Ohh and we are playing Maine in the summer!!!! I hope that we see you there, should be like a cook out camp thing. Our friend Noah (who, weird as it is, we met at the HC2) who is going to get married and this will be a pre party for that. He's a great guy and I know it will be a fun time!

Hell I am Troll.
I live in the hollowed trunk of an ancient oak. Sometimes I come down from my mountains to see Shroud Of Bereavement perform their soul crushing doom metal. This I enjoy.

Hello, I'm Nathan and I'm an alcoholic. I'm here from the Novembers Doom board. And I'm not going to lie, I have not yet heard any of this music yet. I've been really slacking on my new musical investigations lately. I may have to remedy this problem very soon.

lol One thing that most peeps on this forum or any other forum that I frequent know is, that I can chat lol, 50 paragraph rants about nothing! I have that ability sometimes! Especially on a day that I don't work (today) because of rain.

Ha ha ha, indeed you have!!! Through many different sinarios! LOl

Parties, Festavils, shit we have some past together man.

Ohh and we are playing Maine in the summer!!!! I hope that we see you there, should be like a cook out camp thing. Our friend Noah (who, weird as it is, we met at the HC2) who is going to get married and this will be a pre party for that. He's a great guy and I know it will be a fun time!

We have a good past I say!

I will have to make it out for that!

Hey! Welcome to UltimateMetal! Thanks for giving me another forum to waste my days in. :tickled:
--------------------------------------
Name: Will Bozarth

Favorite Bands: Nevermore, Death, Solitude Aeturnus, Candlemass, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Necrophagist, Cynic,REM, Radiohead, Elton John

Times witnessed SoB live: 1 @ Heathen Crusade 2

Oh, I totally missed the point here.

Scott, 26, guitarist for Dreaded Silence. We've played like 5 shows with Shroud (hopefully more to come), the highlight being Moonspell/Katatonia/Daylight Dies in October.

Favorite bands: Ours, Opeth, Megadeth, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Riverside.

Er, yeah.