Introduce Yourself!

Welcome aboard

Yeah… Welcome aboard... Welcome aboard... It’s like welcome… its like well… come aboard! It’s well. It’s good. It’s great. You’re aboard now. In fact, you’re on board but you’re not aboard. You’re enlivened now. You are given life. That’s what you give you woke up this morning. You said, “I’m gonna enliven somebody,” whe... that’s what you were thinkin’ when you were shaving. That’s what you were thinking. You weren't just gonna hire somebody. You're not the hirer. You're the guy that gets them on the ship, and you carry the ship on the sea of what happens next. You gotta be into an area of "let’s make it happen now". You know, this ain’t just a building and paintings. You got colors flying around here. You designate colors. You inject colors into the man and say, "Hey man, let the colors fly. Let 'em fly man! You're here to soar. It's about soaring, buddy. This ship don't float. The ship soars, man, and it cuts away the pirates coming up, then the piranhas, and the sharks. So what time, what is the time... that you desire... that you long for... rapaciously! You’re vicious! You want me viciously! What time do you want me in here? 9am?

Hi, I'm Ron..tambourine player and bandmilk provider for Shroud of Bereavement....I like petezer, punching bitches in the vergina and Maddening Hues......And yes, Mike is that old!

Whudup bitches :headbang:

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Ronnie you are a riot!!!! I mean, you know your funny...like a clown! You are correct sir, this is where we do all those things lol!

Thanks for dropping in bro!!!! You da man with the plan, and the doom mobile! The "doom wagon" so to speak!

Yeah… Welcome aboard... Welcome aboard... It’s like welcome… its like well… come aboard! It’s well. It’s good. It’s great. You’re aboard now. In fact, you’re on board but you’re not aboard. You’re enlivened now. You are given life. That’s what you give you woke up this morning. You said, “I’m gonna enliven somebody,” whe... that’s what you were thinkin’ when you were shaving. That’s what you were thinking. You weren't just gonna hire somebody. You're not the hirer. You're the guy that gets them on the ship, and you carry the ship on the sea of what happens next. You gotta be into an area of "let’s make it happen now". You know, this ain’t just a building and paintings. You got colors flying around here. You designate colors. You inject colors into the man and say, "Hey man, let the colors fly. Let 'em fly man! You're here to soar. It's about soaring, buddy. This ship don't float. The ship soars, man, and it cuts away the pirates coming up, then the piranhas, and the sharks. So what time, what is the time... that you desire... that you long for... rapaciously! You’re vicious! You want me viciously! What time do you want me in here? 9am?

9:00 is fine, but I can't actually pay you lol... bring your tool too!
You start Monday!

Heyyy Like the new forum! You all might know me as NatuallyDivine. hehe
Will be stopping by here more often.

Hi, I'm Ron..tambourine player and bandmilk provider for Shroud of Bereavement....I like petezer, punching bitches in the vergina and Maddening Hues......And yes, Mike is that old!

Whudup bitches :headbang:

Sheesh, we can't get away from you dude! Where's the CD man! Dan hasn't gotten squat yet for the full length! You've been slacking. Email me with why you left too. You got my email and I ain't seen you in GW BIOTCH!