INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Hi all!

My name's Simon, I've been a member of Ultimate Metal for a year or something like that, but only really used it in the past few months. I play bass in a band that is influenced by Evile, we're currently writing new shit and gigging at the mo, links are in my sig, I'd be glad if you checked us out and let me know what you think :) (the recordings up there are pretty poor quality, and we have yet to record our best stuff). If you are interested in what music I'm into, check out my Lastfm, that's in my sig too :)

I've been on the Evile forums quite regularly thesedays, and I hope I haven't annoyed too many of you :lol: I won that Evile competition thingy a while back, but never received my goodies for some reason or another :cry:

See ya around :kickass:

Flood their inbox! :heh:

Nah I'm only kidding. I'd send them another one and wait till after New Years to see if you get a response.

Good question............ I guess not....... :lol:
I'd just wait it out then, I think Matt said in the Christmas topic that they were more or less shutting down till after New Years.

Hey everone..

My name's Ben.17 years old from North Wales.Play guitar big Metallica,Megadeth,Machine Head LoG fan.Got into Evile after my mate showed me Thrasher on Youtube. Looking forward to seeing the guys in January in Wrexham and then many more times after that :)

Seeya round \m/

Welcome!
I point you in the direction of the general discussion board, lots of shenanigans go on there. Hell, EVERYWHERE on this forum has its share of shenanigans. :lol:

Nah it's not that bad, you're just having a cute kid's face and I think the way you act is perfectly fine :p