INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Heeeeeeeeeey! :)

Be sure to check out the Love/Hate, music recommendation, and Podgie's alternative thoughts threads. And a few others that are full of random shit.... oh wait, thats this whole forum! :lol:

Wot he said, but seriously, you MUST AVOID slatanictrash's topics at all costs, he's seriously fuckin weird man, you rally don't want to get involved, especially that you are new to the forums, going to his topics can seriously be damaging to your mental health

In fact when you see his posts, just fuckin skip through them cos they ain't worth reading

:p

:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you all for the warm welcome - when I get a chance I will browse the topics to see if I can add anything interesting and intellectually stimulating...or if that doesn't work I'll just add some random crap instead! :loco:

I already kind of posted an introduction in the actual forum, but whatever. I go by Fish. :D Nice to meet you all.

Your signature made me go "teehee"
Oh, not much, just wasting my life on the internet

HEY THAR IM RLY CUL GO ME AMIRITE?

Hi guys! Nice to see some new dudes here (I'm not the newest now :) )

Yo! Welcome! *hands you a helmet and M-16*
You'll need these at one point or another, teh forums be's dangerous..... :lol:

I was gonna post a Mudkip picture for the lolz, but the link led me to a forum with the topic being "Lady Gaga, Illuminati Slave". That was like a fucking news report..... Detailed as FUCK and long as hell. *shakes head* I need to do something productive now. :lol: