INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Thanks folks, yes that is a real snake. He is a Reticulated Python. His name is Helix. In the pic he is about 9 ft, that was a few months back. Now He's 11 ft. He is a very good boy.

Thanks folks, yes that is a real snake. He is a Reticulated Python. His name is Helix. In the pic he is about 9 ft, that was a few months back. Now He's 11 ft. He is a very good boy.

What ever you do, don't let the snake lie in the same bed as you, there was this woman that did and for months the snake didn't eat and she thought it wasn't well till one night it started to attempt to kill her, it turned out the snake saw her as a meal and prepared itself accordingly by not eating for months.

This public protection notice was brought to you by Slatanicthrash, Dept of Public Safety

:lol::lol::lol:

P.s Welcome

Hey metalheads, the name is Terry, got turned on to Evile via the Over Kill forum a couple months back. Caught Evile at the 2010 Killfest in Los Angeles on 4/20/10. These guys hit hard and don't let up at all.
AWESOME show. Also this show got my ole lady into the heavy stuff, especially Evile. Life is good. Oh yeah, I am an old fart so if I seem weird, you know why.

Ah another one come out of The Gutter. Welcome dude!