INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Hello everyone, I'm Murgen(my mom named me Paul, but that's not metal enough), and I only discovered the awesomeness of Evile a couple months ago. I had the pleasure of seeing them live on 1 April in NYC, where we almost got blown to hell by a nutter with a car bomb. It was a great night.

Hello everyone, I'm Murgen(my mom named me Paul, but that's not metal enough), and I only discovered the awesomeness of Evile a couple months ago. I had the pleasure of seeing them live on 1 April in NYC, where we almost got blown to hell by a nutter with a car bomb. It was a great night.

Hey Murgen, welcome out of The Gutter.:lol: Good to see you here.

Hi all!

Slatanictrash told me to introduce myself in this page as I am a new member!
Even anal sex is mentioned here!? lol!

I have joined this forum because I am been following Evile for years since they were playing in shitty pubs with 5 people watching them! They will make history!

Also, I am here to spread the word of my band, Collapse.
If anyone can, I will appreciate a lot if you could have a quick listen in www.myspace.com/collapseengland

Cheers!

:headbang::kickass::puke:

Yeah.... we kinda veered off topic a few pages back. :lol: Same in the "Personal Shit 2.0" thread as well. :lol:

Hey metalheads, the name is Terry, got turned on to Evile via the Over Kill forum a couple months back. Caught Evile at the 2010 Killfest in Los Angeles on 4/20/10. These guys hit hard and don't let up at all.
AWESOME show. Also this show got my ole lady into the heavy stuff, especially Evile. Life is good. Oh yeah, I am an old fart so if I seem weird, you know why.

Hey metalheads, the name is Terry, got turned on to Evile via the Over Kill forum a couple months back. Caught Evile at the 2010 Killfest in Los Angeles on 4/20/10. These guys hit hard and don't let up at all.
AWESOME show. Also this show got my ole lady into the heavy stuff, especially Evile. Life is good. Oh yeah, I am an old fart so if I seem weird, you know why.

Ah shit just realised Podgie put welcome aboard. You get the idea :)

Snake?