INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Well, if its any consolation, it was attention grabbing :lol:

But I digress. Welcome to the forums, Turbo! Enjoy yourself on the 21st when Evile come - for my sake, at least. :lol:

Pahaha sorry!

Many thanks! Looking forward to lots of banter p.s. just realized it's the 28th October.. not sure where I plucked the 21st from :S

Pretty much everyone makes the same mistake you did, so don't sweat it. :lol:

Welcome aboard! Keep your head down and what ever you do, DO NOT EAT THE COOKIES.

Be weary of Thrasherdave. He's bound to finally pop up and murder everyone eventually...

Aah, Thrasherdave ain't nothing but a puppy! No seriously.

2qipyy8.jpg

He's a puppy.

Not even if I bring my own? Do people eat cookies at Evile concerts?

Well, now I'm gonna buy a box of cookies and bring it to them when they come to Canada.

Hi all!

I'm old fart from Finland (42 @ end of this month...*sigh*) and... Nope, that's it:( Nah, I have been metalhead since forever and soon going to see Evile @ Garage London, saw them here in my hometown Tampere last summer and what awesome gig that was:headbang: So idea was born to go and see those guys at their home soil, and since it's damn near my birthday too it was decided.

What else... Music? All sorts of metal from Strapping Young Lad to more prog side like Threshold or Symphony X. And more old farts in form of Blue Öyster Cult/Black Sabbath/Rainbow...you get the idea.

So, in very tiny nutshell that's me:)

Tomi

A guy who can go from Industrial Death to Progressive Metal and is about the same age as Slatanic... interesting.

But I digress: as Podgie said, welcome to the forums good sir! :D

A guy who can go from Industrial Death to Progressive Metal and is about the same age as Slatanic... interesting.

But I digress: as Podgie said, welcome to the forums good sir! :D

Well, as long as it's labelled as heavy and gets my approval otherwise, I leave sub-genre wankery to those whom enjoy it more. I used to be more purist when I was younger, you know... clean vocals and healthy stories about slaying dragons and such:D It must have been In Flames and song Cloud Connected when I realized that I have missed quite a bit with too strict standards.

Thank you guys for welcoming me to forum, from the looks of it this might just be place for me:worship:

Welcome to the forum, sir Hetzer.

You can now proceed to the ritual chamber where your balls will be crushed as a tribute to the almigthy thrasherdave.

Make yourself at home.