INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

InternetSeriousbusiness2.jpg
Shut the fuck up man.

Yeah, about that... He's not really that funny... Guess it's funny if you know him or is named diddy, but for everyone else, It's not really that funny.

christ why so serious? i dont think its funny that people suffer from things i just think its funny to see a black guy act like a muppet.

Diddy I was stunned when I saw what you posted there, it's a wee bit racist and insensitive is it not? I mean you could have said "i just think its funny to see a guy act like a muppet."

Sadly, you did go a bit too far there and given the fact you are young, I personally will give you some leeway but DON'T YOU DARE come out with the that picture below again when people are pointing out what you done was seriously misjudged and very offensive.

I like you Diddy and you can come out with some very funny things but you have to be aware of your suroundings, you don't always know people on the internet as you do with your real life friends, what I would do if I were in your shoes is pubicly aopolgise and then leave it and just be very careful in what you post in future

I agree with Podgie... I didn't wanna comment, but I will. Thats not funny.
And Slatanictrash is spot on.

Apologies to the new dudes comin to this topic and going "WTF? THIS is what the forum is like??!" :lol:

We gotta break teh tension for teh newbies!!! GFLADRHPTUGYRT!!! Yes, I put in every singel one of those letters seperatly to make you able to say it!!!

Guess they got scared and ran away... FUCK SERIOUSNESS!:mad:

BTW Choppy, wanna hear a bad joke?:lol:

Kriminell handling is skogen?

Hjortron!:lol:

:lol: i see what you did THAR! indeed a bad joke for sure..and this one is pretty much on the same level.

Känner du Tage? vem tage?

handTAGE! :lol: