Introducing Myself

Arcaeon

New Metal Member
Aug 25, 2004
Hey guys,

Just thought I would introduce myself to the forum, used to read it a lot about 3 years ago, came back today and good to see it's *still* going strong. Well i assume its going strong, it may be going down the shitter but it looks pretty active to me. So I'm from Brisbane Australia, been into opeth since still life, and my favorite album is still life, although it changes every month or so. I met them at a signing in brissy but didnt get to say much obviously. I was trying to think of somethnig cool to say to them but then froze completely when I came up to them and I'm like 'uhhhh hi you guys are cool.' or something lame. Mikael gave me a look like :err: uhhh get away from me. I'm into a lot of diffrent music, as you prolly all are, most opeth fans I know seem to have really broad and weird taste in music. I mean some of my mates even like Dream theater :yuk:

So anyone else here from Brisbane ?? How shitty has the metal scene been lately? About 30 people been showing up to local shows lately, as few and far between as they are. And In Flames skipping our city how gay is that :cry: .

Anyway I know you guys hate reading the same topics over and over again, but I mean different threads have different posters and shit and they can be different each time so yeah, let me know whos in here, what bands do you like, where you from, etc? Cheers. Seacrest out.

welcome (back?) to the forum, homeslice.
im sure youll find it a wonderful place to be.
special tip: read the FAQ and the RULES before posting so you wont get flamed to death.

cheers!

....oh, and please dont mention seacrest. all americans hate that fucker.

lol yeah he's a wanker, sorry to all seacrest fans I had to make fun of him. All Aussies hate him too. i heard his show got cancelled due to poor ratings? muahahaha. Well he's not as bad as the Australian Idol judges... Mark Holden anyone? Blimadabamadoobababpaba touchdown. Getting slightly off topic already sorry but yeah.

Hello!

I just joined this board a few minutes ago. I've been lurking for a while and thought it was time to join and post some. I decided to introduce myself in this thread rather than start another one.