Introducing myself

And now you're done introducing yourself, it's time to share your Nevermore stories with us.

:Smokin:

No good stories. Before I started talking to Will, I unknowingly stood behind him at a nevermore show in Philly on Halloween (Will dressed up like Jesus). I got to shake Warrels hand when he was walking back after coming out to see him.

Maybe one day i'll get to actually meet them.

Oh, and I also have one of these :D

P1010037_614x461.jpg

It's from the very last batch of hardtails! Got it a month or two ago.

wow! hahaha

How's it going? How's the band going, etc etc etc etc etc?

We never met in person, as the van caused that to not happen. Stick around. Happen to know of any bars or coffee houses down your way that are looking for aggressive acoustic entertainment?

edit: no, he wasn't at BozzFest

No more band unfortunately :( Internal tension (with two other bandmates) and I called it after that. I have a new project in the works, I'll maybe post something when it gets fully organized. I actually might know a few places around here you can play. I'll poke around. Unfortunately, the most band friendly place in Atlantic City (The place you were supposed to play at) doesn't host bands anymore, the owner is converting it to a strip club (I tried to convince him to have both at the same time :) ).

>.>
<.<

Need a drummer? ;)

No good stories. Before I started talking to Will, I unknowingly stood behind him at a nevermore show in Philly on Halloween (Will dressed up like Jesus). I got to shake Warrels hand when he was walking back after coming out to see him.

Maybe one day i'll get to actually meet them.

Oh, and I also have one of these :D

P1010037_614x461.jpg

It's from the very last batch of hardtails! Got it a month or two ago.

You have seen Nevermore live and you own a sexy guitar?!
You may stay.

You have seen Nevermore live and you own a sexy guitar?!
You may stay.

I have several sexy guitars. :D

Here are all my 7 strings (All schecter)

P1010039_614x461.jpg

And here are two of my sixers

P1010040_614x461.jpg

The Dean ML is being re-built after being roughed up (it looks cool).

And here's my main 6 string, Schecter A1

damien1.jpg

The knobs go to 11 :D

Indeed I do. Max (WhiteBeastOfWotan) and Chris (CalamitasRANDOMNUMBERS) are my other "band mates" for when we find a drummer. we have a few songs written... we just have to learn them

<.<

>.>

I has a drumset. I also possess the skills to play them.

That looks "almost" like the avenger model.

It is an Avenger, they're my favorite. That's the name of the body style, the Avenged sevenfold sig is just one of these with a paintjob, called the "Revenger" i believe. The bats on the fretboard are standard on all the "Damien" series guitars. It's a great axe