Introduction Thread

Hey whats up Sami, im Ed. Seen you guys in orlando florida during the finnish metal tour in the US. glad i got to see my favorite band play.
hope you guys do another show over here sometime soon!
and best of luck to you on singing.

HI SAMI!

This is Shaun from Redding. We interviewed you on your bus in Portland in 2009 or something... haha... We were the ones with all the big, dumb equipment... we had a little board and a laptop... haha, we have since upgraded to a Zoom H4n... awesome piece of equipment!

How's Ensiferum been? I need to see you guys again soon, come back to the states!

Also, nice new, fresh forum!

\m/ >.< \m/

Hey Im Phil from Boppard / Germany ;) im a artist for hire :D and i love to sleep ^^

I'm Scott and I am here because I really really like Ensiferum's albums. That's a good reason to be here, right?

Sami, the bass always sounds great in the mix, especially in Victory Songs and From Afar. You expressed concern about this in one of your videos. I'm sure the bass sounds great in Unsung Heroes, especially if you paid the proper bribe to the mix engineer!

Finally on here after some complications! I'm Andrew/Panda from the UK.
Managed to catch Ensiferum once (you never play Wales! :p) and stage times were different to what I was given so got there in time to hear the last song (Iron... duh duh duh duh!) hopefully catch you folks again soon! :)

I'm Kelly (From Southern Trendkill) I play guitar. I.used to play bass but I sold my baby so I could but a VIP ticket for your SA tour.
I'm also paranoid. What if you're someone else pretending to be Sami :0

I thought you already could sing?!? Or did I miss something important?

A Ensiferum Forum! Nice one :) I'm the guy from Vintersorg forum, i like to keep some mystery so i'm just 'the guy' hehe :) I hope this forum will grow up and become a huge community

Ah, finally, a proper forum! Thanks again, Sami, for making this happen, the previous one was... unfortunate! :D

Well, I'm Thanos, from Greece, one of the founding members of the greek fanclub.

I'm trying to form a band inspired by Enska's musical style, so any greek fan interested can drop me a pm.

Here's to good times in the forum, and Unsung Heroes blowing our minds!

Hey I'm scott :) I'mFizex from the old forum. I play guitar and keyboards, I used to play in a power metal band and I'm trying to get something else together but nobody seems too keen on symphonic/power metal in Australia :( Sad times. But anyway I've loved Ensiferum since I heard Iron And I'm hoping that this forum grows and turns out awesome. Cheers :D