Introduction Thread

Hey guys and girls, my names is Victor and I'm from Bulgaria! Nice to see you here Sami! Last time I saw you in Bulgaria, you had a leg injury. How's your leg?

Hello! I'm Quentin and I come from France. I love Ensiferum, I saw you at Graspop Metal Meeting this year. I return to see you in Paris on September 23Th. I create a French forum about you with my girlfriend !
So Ensiferum forever !

Hello I'm AMD from Bay Area California.

I got into Ensiferum when IRON came out, and I've been a fan ever since. Hope to see Ensiferum live one day and look forward to the next album.

Hello I'm AMD from Bay Area California.

I got into Ensiferum when IRON came out, and I've been a fan ever since. Hope to see Ensiferum live one day and look forward to the next album.

From Santa Cruz here. I can tell you that you will not be disappointed! One of the best shows I ever saw was the last time they came to SF w/ Finntroll!

Hi, I'm Loïc, and I come from the south of France, a town called Bordeaux. I've been a fan of the band since the day I heard Victory Song.
I saw them once in Bordeaux when they passed during the Ugly tour of CoB. Ensiferum's concert was the best of the night. 45 minutes of pure awesomeness.

Hello I live in the North of Scotland, I play Bass guitar. I have been following Ensiferum for the last year, and really like their music they have a unique sound which is great!
Oh hi!:) I live in Scotland too,at Loch Awe.Which area are you from?

HELLO! I am Daniel from Norway, i've been listening and following Ensiferum for god knows how many years. It was one of the very first metal bands I ever enjoyed, so 6-7 years maybe?

I also make videos and put them on youtube, but i've gotten pretty lazy :)

Hey there, I am Simon from Belgium! been a huge fan of Ensiferum for about 7-8 years now. can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! :D