Introduction Thread

This is mAtze from Germany. I was the moderator of the old messageboard but unfortunately due to the absence of the admin the board became a spam dump and here is a new one with a (hopefully) better spam filter :D

Hi guys! I'm Sid and i live in Italy,I love listen music and play guitar! Cheers guys! :)

In Mobile Backstage I'm SidTheReaper :D

Hi I'm ThoNohT, the #1 remaining poster and one of the oldest members from the old forum. I live in the Netherlans and in the past I have travelled throughout the Netherlands and Belgium to see Ensiferum, I have been following them since the release of Ensiferum in 2001 :Spin:

So, this is Sami from Ensiferum. I live in Finland and I play bass and I wish someday i will also learn to sing. :D
:devil: oh shut up,I would be happy if I would have such a beautiful voice like u have...:loco: still waitin' for an announcement from u about a project whereu are the lead singer :worship:
:D well,greetings to u all,I am Rempi,a hungarian cheeky red fat witch who lives in Scotland and hanging everywhere what is related to Enska,annoying the band from 2008 roughly :devil:

I'm Sam from England. I now live in central Finland though :D I play guitar and tend to tab Ensiferum songs

Nice to see the responses so far! I'm Andy and I have the honourable task of being one of your moderators (so play nice! :lol:). I've been working with the band on several things since 2006. I currently live in London, UK. Hope you all enjoy the forum!

Well, I think I've heard my introduction somewhere before but here we go..

So, this is Sami from... well, I got my Zannibal solo projectstuff but let's not talk about that :D I live in Finland I play guitar and I indeed wish I will someday learn to sing (or at least do growls) :D

Hello! I am Tobias from Germany and Ensiferum is one of my Favorite Bands.
I hope i can see you at the Summerbreeze 2013 again!

btw. I play sometimes air Guitar :headbang:

Finally a new forum! I have been around on the old forum before with the same nickname. I'm Johan and come from Sweden and Ensiferum is one of my favourite bands =)

Pentti Koivuniemi, longtime fan, a shit guitarist, vocalist and bassist and all around uninteresting, poor dude.