Introduction Thread

Hi, I am Loki from Croatia. :wave:
Ensiferum is my favourite band for over six years.
I tried to play a guitar but then realized I am not very talented ;) So I had to find something other to do.
I finished medical school and am working as a doc. Listened to Ensiferum while preparing for medical exams, helped me a lot not to fall asleep when there was very short time schedule. So I am grateful for that :D
Saw Ensiferum this friday and they kicked ass, show was great!

p.s. on my avatar you can see Sami playing on the show in Croatia this friday :)

Hi Metalheads ! I'm Dorian from France, I Play guitar and Keyboard and I'm a elite warrior from the website Ensiferum mobile backstage ! \m/

Hi! I'm Mari from Finland. Been listening to Ensiferum since around 2007 and seen them live a couple of times. One of my favourite bands.

Hello friends! I am not just new to this forum, but to forums in general. I have just started listening to metal in that last few years, and the more I learn and listen, the more I appreciate it. Ensiferum is an awesome, interesting band and I really enjoy them. I have only purchased their self titled album so far, but I like it very much so I will be buying their others soon! Nice to meet you!