Introduction to Exodus....

istari

http://www.asphalt.se
Feb 12, 2002
Orebro, Sweden
www.asphalt.se
I'm going to Sweden Rock Festival in about a month.... and Exodus is playing.... For some strange reason i have never gotten around to listen that much to them and I hate going to concerts not knowing what to expect... So can someone list some Exodus songs that they will likely be playing and also what songs you think are the best to start listening to?

thanks

Testament Legions said:
BONDED BY BLOOD
... and if they don't play the Toxic Waltz I will personally find them and kick their asses. I'll bring friends and get them one at a time, though. Not that I'm going, I can't afford both Sweden Rock and Wacken (Where I managed to miss Exodus in 2002 but at least I saw Kreator and Destruction).

istari said:
thanks all... anyone know any of their recent setlists?
Well the US tour setlists for the most part had (in no order):

Scar Spangled Banner
War Is My Shepherd
Blacklist
Shroud of Urine
Forward March
Culling the Herd
Throwing Down
Tempo of the Damned
Only Death Decides
Fabulous Disaster
The Toxic Waltz
Til Death Do Us Part
Bonded By Blood
And Then There Were None
Piranha
Deliver Us To Evil
Strike of the Beast

istari said:
I'm going to Sweden Rock Festival in about a month.... and Exodus is playing.... For some strange reason i have never gotten around to listen that much to them and I hate going to concerts not knowing what to expect... So can someone list some Exodus songs that they will likely be playing and also what songs you think are the best to start listening to?

thanks

Exodus got kiler riffs/drumming, but Steves vocals are lame

learn the lyrics to Bonded by Blood, Toxic Waltz, Pirahna, And Then There Were None, and Brain Dead and everybody will think that you're a veteran Exodus fan.