EXODUS.....Record Release Party......Here's what to expect!

LOL!!
what?!?!?!?! NO CAMERAS? oh shit! not even me? :( you guys! i have to take pics of all of us hanging out! i shall cry now...i mean come on! i have a crappy digital camera my friend let me borrow and a disposable one..i mean, sheesh! :(:(:(

Maharet said:
LOL!!
what?!?!?!?! NO CAMERAS? oh shit! not even me? :( you guys! i have to take pics of all of us hanging out! i shall cry now...i mean come on! i have a crappy digital camera my friend let me borrow and a disposable one..i mean, sheesh! :(:(:(

Don't cry we can take pics at Burger King with DE proudly wearing his cardbaord gold crown on his head. :loco:

Deadly Embrace said:
Ya that sounds good MM......Now wait for my que......ACTION *Mealmaiden starts her full nudity Striptease Act*.......Thats a take! :loco: :D :OMG:

LOL Ok but you'd better wear sunglasses or else my body, which hasn't really seen that much sun for the past couple of years, might blind ya. o_O

Maharet said:
LOLOL@MM! very possibly! but....i wanted to take pics at the show..:(
No one says you can't sneak it in......and be sly when taking photo's.......not using a flash, reduces your chances of getting caught even more, and if caught, claim no knowledge of knowing it was wrong......they would just hold your camera, til after the show.......o_O

No one says you can't sneak it in......and be sly when taking photo's.......not using a flash, reduces your chances of getting caught even more, and if caught, claim no knowledge of knowing it was wrong......they would just hold your camera, til after the show.......
the camera i may bring, i dont know how to use the flash but the pictures come out really crappy without decent light...maybe if you could smuggle em in and say "shes with me!" LOL! yeah right...

hey HL! im with DE! Make it happen!

Maharet said:
the camera i may bring, i dont know how to use the flash but the pictures come out really crappy without decent light...maybe if you could smuggle em in and say "shes with me!" LOL! yeah right...

I'll do my best, I should know in a few days ...

Reactions: Deadly Embrace
Maharet said:

Work!...............:Spin:

Maharet said:

I want to bring my camera in but it's kinda hard for me to "sneak" it in. I don't want to bring a purse with me to the show and I can't hide it in my pants where my guys put it when they do that cause it's just wrong for a girl to have a "bludge" :loco:

metalmaiden said:
I want to bring my camera in but it's kinda hard for me to "sneak" it in. I don't want to bring a purse with me to the show and I can't hide it in my pants where my guys put it when they do that cause it's just wrong for a girl to have a "bludge" :loco:
Make a 3rd Breast...........:loco:

arnoldDE.JPG

LOL@DE! well me and MetalMaiden can be temporary triclopses! LOL!!!!! joking of course!
Hey KAREN! any word on if youre coming or not!?
also, DE, if i promised not to take pics of the band and only like my friends hanging in the club, youd think theyd buy it? lol