EXODUS.....Record Release Party......Here's what to expect!

Maharet said:
LOL@DE! well me and MetalMaiden can be temporary triclopses! LOL!!!!! joking of course!
Hey KAREN! any word on if youre coming or not!?
also, DE, if i promised not to take pics of the band and only like my friends hanging in the club, youd think theyd buy it? lol
Hint: It's probably a good idea if you don't "announce this sort of thing." If you decide to bring a camera, keep it hidden and don't take photos in the venue - they'll have the right to confiscate it.

Testament Legions said:
Hint: It's probably a good idea if you don't "announce this sort of thing." If you decide to bring a camera, keep it hidden and don't take photos in the venue - they'll have the right to confiscate it.
I've been sneaking camera's in gigs since........day one, I even took a 38mm movie camera(before they had Video cameras) in to the Cow Palace, and filmed Jimmy Page playing right from the crowd, I'm a firm believer in just doing it, & explain it later.........if caught......thats rare(for me)........:loco:

Deadly Embrace said:
I've been sneaking camera's in gigs since........day one, I even took a 38mm movie camera(before they had Video cameras) in to the Cow Palace, and filmed Jimmy Page playing right from the crowd, I'm a firm believer in just doing it, & explain it later.........if caught......thats rare(for me)........:loco:

"It is easier to ask forgiveness than to gain permission." - some wise fellow.

Testament Legions said:
cb1.JPG