introduction

Dziugas

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2005
Brussels, Belgium
hello everyone... My name is Dziugas. I'm a Lithuanian but am currently living in Brussels, Belgium. I am in 11th grade at Brussels American School. I discovered Winds recently and it absolutely blew my mind. I love Time Without End and Beyond Fate!!! I have yet to get my hands on some Age of Silence stuf. So, to Winds: :worship:. I hope one day I'm as good at anything. To everyone else: Hello, nice to meet you.

Winds are currently taking me into entirely new direction musically: Before, I was really into 80's thrash. And I still am, but this is opening a lot of new doors for me.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you dig Winds so much, if there is a such thing as being ridiculously talented, I think these guys have it covered.

Definetly check out Age Of Silence when you get a chance, equally ridiculously talented group of guys, who are mostly in Winds as well :tickled:

Welcome! Also Check out Solefald (get the new album!), Arcturus (get the new album!), Ulver (get the new album!), and Sigh (get the new album!) :p :tickled:

Hi Dziugas,

Also be sure to note that if you can only afford to get some of the albums recommended to you here, then make sure to put Winds and Age of Silence above anything else on your list! ;)

Seriously, we are happy to know that you discovered our bands and we hope that we might have contributed to opening the doors for you to a world of artistic and creative music. I think you might find a lot of the artists on The End Records to be of interest, and we are proud to be a part of a record label with such integrity and class that it only signs bands it belives in 100% from a musical point of view. There are plenty of record labels out there who only care about one thing, taking your money, so that there are a few labels out there still who believe in the artist and their ability to create wonderful things without thinking only of the bottom line, well that's just the greatest. Labels (and bands) like that need all the support they can get, and we appreciate having yours!

Regards,
Andy / Winds

Hey guys! I'm a 20 year old guitarist from Australia. I also got into Winds recently, and I can't get enough of them!
This forum seems like a totally cool place to get in touch with some of my favourite bands, so I might stick around for a bit. Andy Winter, I think it's fantastic that you put so much time into keeping in touch with your fans. Kudos to you, mate.

chomps said:
Hey guys! I'm a 20 year old guitarist from Australia. I also got into Winds recently, and I can't get enough of them!
This forum seems like a totally cool place to get in touch with some of my favourite bands, so I might stick around for a bit. Andy Winter, I think it's fantastic that you put so much time into keeping in touch with your fans. Kudos to you, mate.

Hi! Thanks for the nice word. Right now I'm able to stay in touch more as it's sort of a calm before the storm!

I will be flying out on Thursday in two weeks and going to be away for more than a month. Winds recording on the schedule!

Regards,
Andy

Andy Winter said:
Hi! Thanks for the nice word. Right now I'm able to stay in touch more as it's sort of a calm before the storm!

I will be flying out on Thursday in two weeks and going to be away for more than a month. Winds recording on the schedule!

Regards,
Andy
Fantastic! I hope all goes well with recording. I can't wait to hear your latest effort. I'll buy the cd as soon as I can get my greasy little hands on it.:)