Introductions

Hi I'm Rhonda...I'm 32 and a bitter cunt. Been a metalhead since my late teens years. Starting with bands like Metallica (Cliff Burton days) Pantera, Slayer..blah blah. Been an AA fan for 4 years or so. Only seen them once (so far!)
Just recently moved to the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina. I practice the bass and hope to be good someday. HA! I read a lot (sci-fi, fantasy) I'm also a history buff, my favorite being ancient egyptians. I'm real nerd.
That's it I think

I already introduced myself on the Be'lakor thread... I'm from Sydney, will be 18 in about a month - apart from finally getting into adult only shows, it makes no difference because most people I meet think I'm in my early 20's anyway. :p

I've been listening to metal for just over a year, which is a relatively short time. But I still love metal as much as any metalhead, without being a metalhead, if you know what I mean.
The first Amon Amarth album I heard was Versus The World. Awesome stuff. Death In Fire had me hooked from the first note.

Alright! Guess that's you, then? :p
homerdx2.jpg

My hair is a bit longer.. but sure :headbang:

Hi I'm Rhonda...I'm 32 and a bitter cunt. Been a metalhead since my late teens years. Starting with bands like Metallica (Cliff Burton days) Pantera, Slayer..blah blah. Been an AA fan for 4 years or so. Only seen them once (so far!)
Just recently moved to the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina. I practice the bass and hope to be good someday. HA! I read a lot (sci-fi, fantasy) I'm also a history buff, my favorite being ancient egyptians. I'm real nerd.
That's it I think

<3

Hello hello! I'm Jimmy from Melbourne, Australia... Have nothing really interesting to say...except for im eagerly awaiting the new AA album :D!

That's it I think

Nerds and metalheads are scheduling a takeover of the world. :headbang: we meet at the social centre to plot world domination. Anyone care to come round?

To an extent, this is true, though laws that protect life, liberty, and property (including the sanctity of the contract) are necessary under any circumstance. Otherwise, as Hobbes put it, there would be a war of all against all.