Stupid Movies

This might be more of a C or D movie rather than a B one, but

Die You Zombie Bastards!

is really funny if strange sexual acts don't bother you.

Dark Crystal? I haven't seen it in ages so I can't remember what it was about but I do remember it being fantasy. Also I'm suprised Dune has yet to be mentioned. The Spice must flow people.

Many parts of Dune are awesome, and the Dark Crystal in all honesty is just kind of creepy (but in that accepted sort of way). I can def. agree with you on parts of each movie though.

Prisoner of the Lost Universe

I think it's actually a b-movie but you can find it pretty easily in one of those shitty b-movie box-sets. It's pretty cheesily awesome!

Anyone seen "In The Name Of The King"?
The trailer looks good but I hear the director has a bad rep. Is it worth going to see?
Definitely...if you want to laugh at a shitfest. Is it an actually good movie? No. But is it entertaining? Yes. Bring friends.

Ha. I've only seen the MST3K treatment of that one. It's pretty rough.

Crash Roughneck, even.
Same here, but it was brilliant. At least 50 people were flung forward over railings...

Gone in 60 Seconds was cheesy yet entertaining.
Fast and the Furious
Any Uwe Boll film
Stuff like Fast and The Furious and Triple X is stupid and amusing, but looking for more fantasy sort of stuff...

This might be more of a C or D movie rather than a B one, but

Die You Zombie Bastards!

is really funny if strange sexual acts don't bother you.
Sounds awesome...I hope I can find it...

Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift
Not quite what I'm looking for...fantasy or lasers.
Dark Crystal? I haven't seen it in ages so I can't remember what it was about but I do remember it being fantasy. Also I'm suprised Dune has yet to be mentioned. The Spice must flow people.
I've got that on my netflix queue, gonna check it out...Dune is different - it's just plain awful. Although there are some laughable parts...

Commando. It is my favourite movie of all time, but jesus christ, what a mess.

Hercules in New York. Funniest film ever made.

Zombie Flesheaters 2
These sound good.

Hercules in New York is brilliant...to think that that man went on to become governor of California...

Also...we've been considering Vampires Vs Zombies, but I've heard that there are no fights between vampires and zombies...I've also heard there are lesbian vampires. Are either of these true? If both are true, do they cancel each other out?

Dead Alive
Willow
The Goonies
Mad Max Trilogy
Rambo Trilogy
The Mummy
The Scorpion King
Superman 4
Cyborg
The Toxic Avenger trilogy
Bruce Lee movies
Creepshow 1&2