INTROMENTAL announces Uniting the Powers of Metal 2011 East Coast Tour

Now I want to see all of the people who asked for a Northeast date show up to this one!! m/

Working out details to be there. 5 hour trip from where I am but I should be able to swing it. The drive home will suck but hey ...its METAL!

where are you coming from?

I'd basically be coming from Hampton Beach, NH.

I am working on a schedule now to make the show. BTW cool that a Marvel artist might show up...I know several people who work or have worked at Marvel as well!

I am from Upstate NY and know NYC quite well and have seen many shows there. I just have to get some stuff in check especially since a month later I'll be doing the drive down to PPUSA as well.

We will have a beer waiting for you, John.

curse-of-the-artizan_cover.jpg

Our artist, Marc Sasso, lives in New York and says he will be coming to the show on August 16th. He will be signing the poster that is included with the new Artizan CD. Marc also created the artwork on the Dio albums 'Killing the Dragon' and 'Master of the Moon.' He has also done work for Rob Halford, LucasArts, many comic book companies, etc., etc. This guy is awesome. What a treat it will be to meet him. :headbang:

Maybe you haven't seen the artwork.....;)
ARTIZAN_cover_final_webres.jpg

I am from Upstate NY and know NYC quite well and have seen many shows there. I just have to get some stuff in check especially since a month later I'll be doing the drive down to PPUSA as well.

I'll be trying to work out coming to the NYC show from upstate myself. Tuesday is tough, but who said being Metal was easy.

I'll definitely do my best to make it to the show from Albany. :headbang:

I'll be trying to work out coming to the NYC show from upstate myself. Tuesday is tough, but who said being Metal was easy.

I'll definitely do my best to make it to the show from Albany. :headbang:

Awesome. We look forward to meeting you.

It's about 5 hours for me from Massachusetts, but I will do my best to get there

It's gonna be rough for a lot of people to go, but if everyone does buckle down we can make shit like this happen more often for longer and farther, closer to you. The lineup is phenomenal, and we're taking a HUGE chance with the tour, doing it ourselves.

Everyone involved certainly appreciates the effort and dedication of everyone traveling a great distance for any of these shows, and the passion of those close by who can make it.

It's about 5 hours for me from Massachusetts, but I will do my best to get there

You have no idea how much we (especially I) appreciate that, bro. It sucks that the show is on a Tuesday, I know, but it was the only way we could fit a Northeast stop on the tour. Rest assured it'll be a hell of a time!