Investing in a decent mouse?

abaga129

The Apprentice
A few days ago, I noticed that I spend a lot of time over shooting and misclicking with my mouse. I started to think a little bit about it and wondered if maybe I should upgrade my mouse.

I also play a lot of games on my computer so it seems like a double whammy.

I'm curious if any of you have experienced a dramatic change by switching mouses.

I'm looking into a wireless 1600 DPI wireless "gaming mouse" vs a shitty Walmart mouse I bought 4 years go.

After over a decade with shitty mice I decided to get a decent one. Nothing fancy, but it's that 50$ Razor-something mouse with a 20$ Razor pad. For real it's one of those little things that I tell myself "I should have bought this 10 years ago". Do yourself a favor. This said.. I need a damn good chair now

This said.. I need a damn good chair now

Me too, I hate my chair atm. Something that can be setup well and is very soft and comfortable to sit on would be nice.

Wireless mouse and keyboard are on my to-buy list, would be very comfortable for editing. Especially with a good chair.

I use the Logitech G600 and it's been pretty good. I've just been too lazy to make any cool use for the side buttons, so I now just use them as a numpad and function keys mostly. Before that it was the MX Performance Mouse, but after ~5 years the left click started misbehaving and the scroll wheel would also fail occasionally.

Definitely get a good mouse, especially editing is far less of a pain in the ass if you're at least comfortable.

how weird. i actually just gave in and bought a 'gaming' mouse this week.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-Recon-Ambidextrous-Multicolor/dp/B009JZ04BC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400957184&sr=8-1&keywords=cm++recon[/ame]

it's pretty good, but still feels comparable to all the cheap mouses i've used throughout the years. i like how firm the scroll wheel feels and the clicks seem to take less effort.
i am not willing to spend $100 on a mouse just yet.

personally i would love to have a 'silent' mechanical keyboard and mouse.

I use the Logitech G600 and it's been pretty good. I've just been too lazy to make any cool use for the side buttons, so I now just use them as a numpad and function keys mostly. Before that it was the MX Performance Mouse, but after ~5 years the left click started misbehaving and the scroll wheel would also fail occasionally.

Definitely get a good mouse, especially editing is far less of a pain in the ass if you're at least comfortable.

I love my Logitech G600 - best mouse I've ever owned.